𝗖𝗵-𝟭: 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿

Braedey Martin now stared out at his destroyed city and hometown of Coolsville, observing the flames and smoke rising up from the buildings around into the setting sky above, the sun illuminating the skyscrapers nearby, only bringing forth silhouettes down across the landscape around him.

The 18-year old brunette couldn't bring himself to even dare think of what has transpired not 24 hours ago. The memories were now all just too painful for him. If he tried to think about it, the memories would just come back. Memories of those he loved... and memories of those he had lost.

'Mom... Dad... Grandpa Jackson... Jessie.... Rex.... and Jane...' When Braedey even tried to picture all of their smiling and happy faces in his mind, all he could sadly see were their broke, shattered, crushed, lifeless and mutilated bodies, their own crimson red blood spilt all around them. 'Why did you all have to die? Why did you all have to leave me? And why couldn't I save you? Even with the power I have, I couldn't save you all...'

Braedey now glanced downwards to the ground. He had been sitting up on top of the building's roof, Coolsville Tower, the tallest structure comparable to that of the Empire State Building, and he was well over 1,454 feet up. If he is to transform into one of his many Cybertronian forms, he would survive a long fall to the ground from the very top of the building. But, he is a human being. Humans were much more fragile.

Braedey slowly tipped forward from the edge of the building. As his feet lost their connection to the building, gravity immediately took over, and he began his swift and deadly descent down towards the fiery ground below.

'Don't worry, everyone. I shall see you soon... within the AllSpark.' Braedey thought to himself, closing his cobalt blue eyes one last time, and he awaits for the inevitable.

~*~*~
Metropolis

Braedey quickly and abruptly opened his eyes. He knew that he wasn't dead. The dead do not feel any pain, so that meant he had once again cheated death. Why was it that he couldn't die, but everyone that he cared about died? In his mind, it wasn't fair!!!

As Braedey pulled himself off the ground and dusts himself off, he took note of his surroundings. He could tell that this wasn't his birth city of Coolsville anymore. He would have remembered the sight of a building with a huge golden planet statue that towered high enough to be seen even in the alley he was in.

"Great

"Great." Braedey muttered with anger. "Just fragging perfect. Instead of killing myself, I wound up in Primus-knows-where." He began to make his way out of the alley, but he stopped at the sound of footsteps.

Braedey turned around to see several muscular men with bird wings coming out of their backs, and spears in their hands. "Halt, human!" One of them shouted. "Show us your identification or you will face punishment!"