𝗖𝗵-𝟭𝟰: 𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

Watchtower

"Do you think it will work?" Wonder Woman asked.

"Cybertronians are some of the smartest minds in my universe, and their technology is far advanced than anything. Of course it will work." Ratchet answered.

The two Leaguers were in the science wing of the Watchtower; Wonder Woman was watching Ratchet work on a device that he planned to install into the Transformatrix.

When he finished, all the Amazon Princess saw was a silver bead. "That's it?"

Ratchet snorted. "As you should know by looking at me, size matters not; once this is placed inside of the Transformatrix, this device will allow me to communicate with the League, no matter what form I turn into."

The issue of Braedey's forms lacking any long-range communication had been brought up in several meetings; in past missions, especially ones where Braedey was in command, orders had to be relayed through other Leaguers. Today, Braedey had decided to do something about that.

"Would you hand me that pen and paper, Diana?" Ratchet asked, holding out a hand.

As she did so, Gears entered the room. "Almost done?" He inquired.

"In a moment, Gears, I'm almost done." Ratchet sketches out a diagram for his human self to follow, making sure to label the directions in a way that a non-genius could follow. He then taps the Transformatrix dial and turned back into Braedey.

"Okay, let's see if this works." Following the directions he'd left himself, Braedey placed the silver bead onto the bottom of the Transformatrix; with a buzzing sound, the device actually went into the gauntlet, three beeps announcing from the interaction.

"Did it work?" Wonder Woman asked.

"Only one way to find out." Braedey held up the Transformatrix close to his mouth and spoke into it. "Braedey to Supergirl; are you there?"

"Yeah Braedey, I'm here." Supergirl's voice came from the Transformatrix. "What's up?"

"Just testing a new feature of the Transformatrix; now I should be able to communicate to other Leaguers, even if I'm in Transformer Mode." Braedey informed.

"Sweet!"

"Yep; hey, Gears needs something, I'll see you in a sec." Braedey turned to Gears. "Okay, buddy, what's the matter?"

"My scanners have detected an alien presence that's landed on earth." Wonder Woman and Braedey's eyes went wide,

"Are you sure?" Wonder Woman asked.

"I've not been wrong before." Gears answered.

"All Justice League members and associates, report to the Javelin bay for deployment. We have an omega-level threat; this is not a drill." J'onn's voice announced over the PA.

"See what I mean?" Braedey said as he, Wonder Woman and Gears rushed to the Javelin bay.

~*~*~
Nevada

~*~*~Nevada