𝗖𝗵-𝟮𝟲: 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗳 𝗪𝗮𝗿

Coolsville, Cybertron HQ

Throughout the sprawling base, controlled chaos was the order of the hour; technicians ran off to various stations, typing furiously at computers, while other Autobots and Decepticons were all speaking to other divisions across the universe. It had been a long time since the peacekeeping force was this frantic, but it was for a good reason; one of the most dangerous beings in the universe, Unicron, had escaped his prison.

And he was heading to Earth.

At the centre of it all, the heads of Earth's Cybertronian division listened as Strongarm recounted once again all the information he had regarding Unicron's escape from the Alian Prison Complex on Cybertron's moon; they hoped that there might be something useful that they had overlooked.

Out of the hundreds of people in the base, only two didn't move; one was Kara Zor-El Kent, who was standing next to the other, her boyfriend, Braedey Martin. Since he had heard Unicron had escaped, he'd only sat in his chair, staring down at the floor. Nothing Kara could do could snap him out of it, and she had no idea who this Unicron was. Finally, she'd dragged Ken Norris off to the side and demanded to know what was going on.

"Braedey hasn't told you?" Ken had asked. "He never told you just who killed his family?"

To his surprise, Kara told him no; Braedey had never told anyone the name Unircron before, not in all of the stories he ever told about his past adventures. Kara had once asked about the person that had killed Braedey's family; when she did, Braedey had frozen for a full minute, then simply shook his head.

"Please don't ask me that again." Braedey whispered to her.

Ken went on to talk about how Unicron had been Braedey's first real archenemy; how it had been his ship that attacked the one carrying the Transformatrix. Without Unicron, Braedey would never have become a hero in the first place, but his family would have still been alive. Ken and Jennifer also gave Kara a brief summary of a few of Braedey's encounters with the Cybertronian God of Chaos, each of which Braedey had only barely survived by sheer luck at times.

When Unicron had murdered Braedey's family, Braedey had nearly lost it; according to Ken, who'd only seen a part of the fight from a recording, Braedey had used some of his most powerful forms, even their Ultimate Forms, to beat Unicron within an inch of his corrupt life. The only reason Unicron had survived to be locked up was because the Transformatrix had deactivated, needing to recharge after so many consecutive transformations. The day after, Braedey had vanished.

Now, Braedey was staring at the floor. At first, Kara had thought she was going to see that awful blank look on his face, but the reality was far worse; Braedey's expression was turning into something she'd never seen before.

Absolute hatred. Absolute unadulterated hatred.

Kara had seen people mad before; whenever someone mentioned Darkseid near Superman, she saw a flicker of anger cross his face, followed by whatever he was holding to suddenly shatter. Braedey, however, looked even more frightening than an angry Superman.

Snapping back to the present, Kara noticed the Autobots and Decepticons officers walking away from Strongarm and whispering to each other; sadly for them, it was very hard to keep secrets from someone with super-hearing.

"So Unicron had a Terrorcon army stashed away on Cybertron's other moon?" Piledriver asked. "How did we miss that?"

"We never even looked." Andrea admitted. "We never watched over the other moon orbiting the planet."

"Well, that's stupid." Piledriver groused.

"What is Unicron going to do with that army?" Jennifer asked.