𝗖𝗵-𝟴: 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗞𝗶𝗱'𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳

Braedey Martin had fought plenty of villains in his own universe. He'd faced down warlords, thieves, even extra-dimensional gods; which made the battle he was currently fighting seem like a walk in the park. He, transformed into Piledriver, along with Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman and Green Lantern, were fighting several supervillains inside of a Federal gold reserve.

The villains weren't all that tough. In fact, any one of the heroes facing them probably could have taken them down by themselves. As it was, it wasn't too long before only one villain was left standing; he was called Copperhead, a man who was dressed like a snake, complete with venomous fangs.

"I won't go down so easily!" Copperhead hissed as he leaped towards Green Lantern. Lantern calmly created a brick wall with his ring, which his opponent promptly knocked himself out against.

"Sure you will." Green Lantern responded. As the other fallen villains were brought together, he bound them together with some willpower-generated rope. "Guess that's a wrap." The other four heroes gave him a funny look."Sorry; been hanging out with Flash too much."

Piledriver grinned

Piledriver grinned. Finally, it wasn't him making bad jokes. He opened his mouth to tease the guy, but he was interrupted by the appearance of a wave of purple and gold energy. Before anyone could react, the wave covered them, and then they disappeared.

~*~*~
Another Dimension

The five heroes opened their eyes to find that they were definitely not in Kansas anymore. They were floating on a chunk of rock, surrounded by a white sky, crisscrossed by jagged red and black lines. Bulkhead could see dozens of other rocks in the distance, each one with people on them.

"It was Judgment Day!" Copperhead raved. "And we got sent to the bad place! The bad place!"

Any further freak outs were halted when Cheetah, another villain, slapped him. "Snap out of it Copperhead!"

"This place is weird." Piledriver commented as he looks around them. "It kinda reminds me of the Kaon Void."

"What's the Kaon Void?" Wonder Woman asked.

"An inner-dimensional prison which connects Earth and Transformers homeworld of Cybertron, specifically the city of Kaon, the Decepticon citadel and prison complex." The four-arm Autobot responded. "The Kaon Void is used to contain the most dangerous bad guys of my universe. I've sent a lot of my villains there before. At least there aren't any flying seeker jet sentries around."

"Have you noticed something odd about all this?" Batman interrupted.

"Aside from the obvious?" Piledriver snorted.

"There are only adults here." Batman said, as if Bulkhead hadn't spoken.

Wonder Woman now looked around. "He's right; there aren't any children here."