You Cup Their Face

Wednesday: "What are you doing?" She acts like she hates it but actually loves it. She feels sort of relaxed? In a Wednesday kind of way? She's usually very tense looking tbh. When she is stressed, she forces you to cup her face, and not to tell anyone on the penalty of death. Thing secretly takes a polaroid picture and gives it to you and you hide it in your phone case and look at it when you are sad or upset.

Enid: "Hello :D!" Cups your face back, and is very smiley and giggly. Takes a picture of it and asks Ajax to hold her phone so she can have a picture of yall cupping each other's faces and it blows up on Instagram. She gives you one and hangs hers on her wall above her desk, and changes her phone wallpaper to the picture.

Xavier: "..." Cups your face back if you are in private. In public, blushes a bit and gives a small smile before taking your hands down from his face and gently holding them. Wants you to do it again when you are alone through. Smiles every time you hold his face.

Ajax: "Hmm?" Looks up at you with a slightly awkward smile. Very blushy and won't make eye contact with you. Hugs you very gently right after, smiling into your shoulder and slowly sways with you.

Tyler: "Huh?" Caught him off guard. Like, he was in the middle of talking about his day to you and you just randomly cupped his face. He looks you in the eyes with a sweet smile. He places his hand on one of yours and leans into it and continues to talk to you, in a soft, gentle voice.