You Got Your Septum Pierced

I GOT MY SEPTUM PIERCED YESTERDAY AND IT LOOKS SO GOOOOOD! DHDIENBEJSAM! I WAITED 2 WHOLE YEARS FOR THIS! IM SO HAPPY!

Wednesday: She doesn't care. Like, at all. If she came with you to get it pierced, she just looks around the tattoo shop. When it's time, she might hold your hand, depending on your relationship. When it's done, "It's nice. I guess." She thinks it's cool. If it's an all-black one or a cute black jewel.

Enid: So excited for you. She has already ordered hundreds of cute piercings for you. When you get there, she looks at ALL of the jewels. I mean, ALL of them. She will hold your hands when it's time. When it's done, she takes at least 500+ selfies with you. With the caption: BABE GOT THEIR NOSE PIERCED ❤❤❤ ITS SO PRETTY 😍 [Your username]

Bianica: So excited for you as well. She holds your hand the whole time, hypes you up so much. She's tempted to get her septum pierced. When it's over, she gets you ice cream. What a queen tho-

Xavier: "Why would you want to do that? Those hurt?" When you get it done, he just stared. "Xay? You okay?" (Teehee that rhymed) "It uh, looks nice on you..." He then proceeds to buy every gem that brings out your eyes.

Ajax: Literally so nervous for you. He distracts himself by looking at the tattoos on display or the piercings in the display case. When it's time, he squeezes the hell out of your hand. And the thing that makes you laugh every time when you remember the day you got your septum550 pierced, was the fact how sweaty Ajax's hands were. "It looks so pretty on you." 

Tyler: Holds your hand the whole time. If your eyes start to water, dabs a tissue on your eyes. When it's done, is in complete awe. "It looks beautiful on you."