A/N (Must Read!)

Hi! I'm a bit better from my illness, I'm now taking medication for it now. :] (little medical update)

School has started up for me now, and my school WiFi makes it so WattPad is shutdown on your phone so I can't write during school. It sucks. Not only for you, for me.

I actually have 3 other Wednesday Books out now if you would like to check them out:
-Wednesday 7 Minutes In Heaven
-Wednesday Smut
-What if Rowan Survived... Rowan Laslow x Reader

I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT OR ANYTHING SPICY BEFORE SO BEWARE! I AM A BEGINNER! DON'T JUDGE ME! T-T

If you would like to request on this book, feel free to do so. Preferences and Oneshots are welcome :)

If you have any requests on my other Wednesday books, please put them in the comments in the book you want to request in. It'll make it easier for me to know which request is for which book.

On another note, I would like to say thank you to all of you. I didn't think this book would do well at all and here y'all are. I can not express how happy I am. I really, really can't. I love y'all so much. Thank you!

I love you all so much! Don't forget to eat something today and drink some water! You are loved and cared for and if you ever need anyone to rant to, my WattPad messages are always open! I might not respond immediately, but I'll be there to try to comfort you.

I love y'all! Bye-Bye :]