Your First Kiss

Wednesday: "Wait here." Wednesday said, opening the Gates' mansion grand front doors. "Wednesday, wait.. before you go.." She turns back to you. "What?" You cupped her face and pecked her lips quickly, knowing she hates physical attention. She stared at you for like 5 seconds before giving you a small nod and turning her heal and walking into the mansion, glancing over her shoulder once or twice before she disappeared into the darkness of the house.

Enid: You were on a cute little picnic date in your dorm because, A, it was storming outside, and B, your dorm mate moved out. You were on the floor on a fluffy blanket, curled up with Enid. She suddenly asked out of the blue, "Can I kiss you?" You froze for a second before you nodded. As soon as she got consent, she gently pressed her lips on yours. When you both pulled away for air, you both giggled before snuggling up again and eating the little snacks that were on the blanket with you.

Xavier: My mans had it all planned out. He took you stargazing for your 3rd date. The two of you snuck out and went to a small hill with a picnic basket and a blanket. You were cuddled up, your head on his shoulder, as he was sitting up. You leaned up and kissed his cheek. He knew you would do that, as you do that everyday. "You missed." He said. You looked up at him with a confused look. He then cupped your face gently, his eyes glance down to your lips then back to your eyes, silently asking for consent. You blushed brightly before nodding. Xavier leaned in, attaching his lips to yours. When he pulled away for air, you took him by surprise by catching his lip between your teeth, causing his breath to slightly hitch. You then pulled away with goofy grin on your face. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around you, pulling you into a gentle hug, smiling into your neck.

Ajax: Yall were having gaming date and made a bet saying if you lose, you have to do anything the winner says to do for the rest of the night. You won, making him whine. "What will the first thing be?" Ajax asked nervously. "Kiss me." "What?" "You heard me. Kiss. Me." He got all flustered before nodding. He leaned forward and pecked your lips. "That was too shoooortttt." You complained. Ajax took a deep breath, some confidence coming out of no where. He cupped your face, and kissed you passionately, pushing you down on your bed in the process. You gasped at his sudden confidence, and closed your eyes, kissing back, wrapping your arms around his neck. When he pulled away, you were both breathless. "Wow..." You whispered, making the two of you softly giggle.

Tyler: You opened the door to WeatherVane. "We're closed for another half hour." You heard your boyfriend call from somewhere behind the counter. You walked towards his voice to find him restocking the cups, straws, and lids. Without looking up, he calls out, not noticing you were behind him, "Hey! I said we're not open yet!" You hug him from behind, making him flinch and turn around, pushing you off. "Jesus- Oh... Hey, Y/n." He said softly. "Hey." You say, hugging him again, feeling him wrap his arms around you and lean against the counter. You leaned up and kissed his cheek and the corner of his mouth, teasingly before hiding your face in his chest once more. It took him like 4.5 seconds to realize what you wanted. "Do you... wanna kiss?" Asked softly. You didn't answer. You just got on your tippy toes and kissed him. Tyler froze for a few seconds before kissing back, one of his hands sliding up to cup your cheek. When you pulled away, you hugged him tightly, and he instantly returns the hug, smiling into your hair.