What Would They Do In A Zombie Apocalypse?

I'm obsessed with The Walking Dead... I have like 5 books on it if you're interested.

-----

Wednesday: Hell yes. She probably started it for shits and giggles lmao. She probably blamed it on the hyde at first and turns Nevermore into the best base ever. Bianica is right hand man as Enid his her left hand man. #wenclair4ever

Enid: Probably freaks the absolute fuck out at first. She goes out of her way to help people she finds on runs, takes care of the kids, and is a major help in the med bay. She wolfs out only to protect the others. She still tries to keep her happy, cheerful self and tries to make everyone as happy as she can.

Bianica: Hell yeah. Made to be a leader in an apocalypse. If people wanted to raid the base, she'd use her siren song to get them away and to forget where the base was.

Xavier: Bow and arrow KING. He'd be the archer in the guard tower. He'd be part of the main council and he would be dead inside.

Ajax: Stones as many as he can of them. He's a bit skittish and nervous at first, not wanting to attack the walkers, but he slowly gets used to it. He gives me either crowbar vibes or shotgun vibes... Maybe even crossbow.

Tyler: Yep. Eats the walkers lmao. Ms Thornhill/Laurel Gates was eaten in the apocalypse, so he was set free from his genetic curse.

Rowan: King has telekinesis. Not one walker is gonna touch him or his friends. So hell yes. But, he'd probably be scared and stay in the base on watch and in the med bay to help out. If needed, he will go on runs though.

Kent: Probably. He'd most likely spend most of his time underwater, if the walkers couldn't get him. He'd probably stay in a sunken ship. If he stayed with the group, he'd be on runs with Divina all the time. Like, the twins never separate. Ever.

-----

Also, I've been thinking of making a Wednesday Zombie Apocalypse AU, but the reader is poly... Because I'm a simp for basically all the characters... Fuck off... Don't judge me... I'm looking at you, the people who read my Wednesday Smut book-

I see you 😏✨

Anyways, tell me what you think. I'll probably make one anyway, but I just want y'all's opinions.