You Get Them A Gift For Christmas

(HAPPY EARLY HOLIDAYS!)

Wednesday: The newest scary novel that she didn't have yet, and some pliers. You kinda broke them by helping her sneak out. Idk how but ya did. She was so pissed she didn't talk to you for a week. Damn. But, gladly, she loved the gifts, and she got you one too, surprisingly.

Enid: You got her one of every single Beanie Boo and Beanie Babies plushies from the mall. She was so happy she started crying. She gave you some gifts too.

Xavier: You got him a new easel and a ginormous, and I mean ginormous paint pack with over 150+ shades. He was in so much shock and joy that he just pulled you into his lap and kissed you. Showers you in gifts.

Ajax: You bought the mf a whole gaming setup. Like... 3 monitors, keyboard, gaming chair, speakers, microphone and all. He was so fucking excited he hugged you so tight that could barely breathe. He got you like 2 or 3 gifts too.

Tyler: I feel like he'd want like, flannel jackets or something tbh. But eh. You took him to the mall and bought everything he liked in your money range. He got you a few gifts as well.

ALSO I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING SO ADORABLE

TYLER GIVES ME HOT WHEELS VIBES WHEN HE WAS A LITTLE KID

I CAN'T

ITS TOO SWEET

ADHEBWOQHTR

Okay. Bye-bye, have a great day/night :]