You Go Grocery Shopping

Wednesday: You man the cart, Wednesday puts the shit in it. She remembered the list so there's no point in telling her what you need unless it's not on the list. She doesn't let you get things that aren't needed. Like snacks or things that aren't too important that you could get on your own time. Thing might help you sneak a candy bar or two behind her back tho.

Enid: Yall mess around so much- you get all the candy and little bags with surprise characters inside, even if you have never seen or heard of the movie/show/game. Yall ride in the cart and make whoever came with yall with push you guys around(You almost always nearly get kicked out all the time because of this).

Bianica: Literally the mom friend. Gets everything on the list, may let you have your way and get some snacks. She loves shopping with you. 100%. She thinks you make it so much more fun, so when you finish at one store, you're going to others if you feel like it. If you're not, or you're sick and can't leave at all to go shopping, yall just scroll through Amazon or Hot Topic or something like that in bed while cuddling.

Xavier: Doesn't go unless it's a very short list. He thinks shopping is a waste of time. Sorry babe.

Ajax: Grocery List, nonexistent. Money, nonexistent. Yours and his virginity, nonexis- Pure chaos. You both have been kicked out of every fucking store at least once everyday. You play with the toys, ride the carts, put googly eyes on everything, make fun of the pictures of models, flirt with random ass employees, literally anything that would get you kicked out of a fucking store.

Tyler: Mans is PREPARED. List in hand, wallet in his pocket, arm on the cart handle, and you duct taped to his side. He won't let you out of his sight unless it was to the bathroom. He doesn't trust you with the cart or the list, at all. He'll let you sneak in candies or snacks or drinks and pretend he doesn't notice you putting it in the cart, and pretends that he doesn't notice when yall are scanning the groceries.