🃏Jester's affection - Chester x reader

Although its only been days since the jester arrived . he's been pulling pranks on everyone, everytime and everywhere .

No matter where you are he always is .

The classic jack in the box.

But what can you say , that's how he shows his affection.

Speaking of him ...

Just like everyone else he did pull tricks on you .

You know he finds it funny , but that's not what everyone else thinks.It got annoying by the time to them.

But you never thought of it that way .

You thought that as if he's trying to share it with someone or seeking attention.

Although the constant jokes and tricks are repeated on a daily basis
For a reason it didn't bother you .

You tried to be as friendly and supportive as you can. Although some of the tricks scare you often way too much when its a scary one .

But when he saw your reaction to it he never did it again.

However,the gigs never stopped.but they were less intense.

Now that you think about it and you mention it , you noticed that the number of tricks he did on you increased.

But to be fair , his tricks changed from catching you off guard to suprise you, to look what i can do and isn't it impressive .

Bieng repeatedly done , you eventually got used to it . And even liked the tricks You'd smile and clap to him.

He loved it , at first he thought you'd get mad just like everyone else for bieng "too annoying " but seeing your reaction for him really made his heart fllater .

So eventually he started thinking something else of you .

Day by day you two became good friends.

You'd visit him all the time, to see him .

For a reason after you got used to him , it felt like a necessity just to hear that joying voice of his .

" Check it out y/n " .

"Look what i can do y/n " .

You smiled thinking what he has for today .

You'd blush thinking of this , it can't be ...

Im not in love with him ...

Am i ?

You drowned in your thoughts,but it was interrupted when you arrived to your destination.

As soon as you walked in when he suddenly appeared in front of you .

"Heya y/n " chester started as cheerful as ever .

" O-oh hi "you replied.

You were waiting for his next action, probably he's got something to show you but instead, he said something.

"Hey ,ummm can i tell you something y/n " he spoke.

"Sure ?" You replied confused by the sudden action .

"You see ... You've always been so nice to me and I've been meaning to tell you ..." He started.

You listened very carefully to what he'd say next , for this is out of his routine.

" I think i ...might actually like you ..." Chester added

" Would you want to go out sometimes ? " The jester finished .

As honest as he was your only reaction was to woah ,you did like him too ,but not as courageous enough to confess .

You accepted his feelings for you, after all, he was trying to be honest with you, and that's all that matters.

A/n

I know its a bit short but i would make another soon this was just a quick one so is get it out of mind i hope its not trashy tho.

---have a nice day .