im here for you -Chester x reader

Requested by JounoSaigikuuu

Having chester around candyland had both its ups and downs , he seems mischievous . But on top of that a top tier prankster .

No one, literally no one had put feet upon candyland and hadn't been pulled a prank on .

Eventually the people there started to get bored and would tell him to bore off.

That is until you met him .
You'd try talk to him sometimes , and probably avoiding to get pranked.

Still, he might catch you off guard but you managed to get somewhere.

You think of him both sweet and nice ,he always finds you first when you come to candyland.

Sometimes, he'd notice you'd feel a bit sad, And try cheer you up . The fact that it had now happened more than once made you think something else of him.But its getting quite questionable when you mention it.

It makes you think of him a lot.

You'd shrug it off , to not think much of it based on the fact you believe of your status as good friends whom always got eachother
But that's not the case ....

When ever you're around him you feel that he makes you happy and smile more.

I mean he's nice but , why would it make you feel that way ...
You think you're just friends .

You wished you'd get to stay more alongside him but , something else happened .Your mood has changed and you hardly visit anymore .

A week goes on , and you haven't made a single appearance .you hardly go outside at all .
Only when extremely needed .

There's one time you received a letter from ...

Chester?

You opened the letter to and began to read from what you saw
Its Chester who's been worried about you and hopes if your okay
Asking if maybe you can visit again? so he'd see you .

Seeing such action made you both blush and lifted your spirit a bit .

You fixed your self a bit so you don't look bad or like you've been feeling down lately.

You wouldn't want Chester to find out.for not knowing how he'll react .and not having what to say.

The scenarios started playing in you head ,but you ignored it any how

You made your way to candyland.
And the moment he saw you he got so excited.
" I've missed you so much y/n , where have you been. I've got tons of things i want to show you "
He started .

You smiled at him and responded that you missed him too.

The two were hanging around together and after a while you decided to rest a bit since you git tiered .

this one time you weren't feeling very well and he noticed it .
although you tried to hide it

"Y/n?"

"Why so sad " said Chester poking your Cheek .

"Wha-, no im not " you answered

"But you don't seem to ..." He replied.
He hated seeing your face frown .

" I know a sad face when i see one !"

"I have to say , if you were angry i would've known , thanks to mandy for that , so much anger ". His face showed stress a bit mentioning that .but it changed back to it happy state when he looked at you .

" Y/n , you can talk to me if anything really bothers you, ya know " the jester offred .

" I don't know chester, its not that im sad its just ..."

" Hm ?"

" I don't know,i can't think properly anymore , there are things that bother me but i can't figure it out just yet , im not thinking bad of course, i just - "

Before you could continue chester had pulled you for a hug patting your back.

It took you a while to realize, breaking into rears .

"Its okay ,It's not worth the tears "

He continues the hug for a bit till you calmed down . And let go looking at you

"Wanna run around and do random things? , Maybe something to cheer you up a bit "

" Y-yeah , and thank you " you said

" Eh don't mention it , anything for you y/n " he replied

Bonus

" Also i think im in love with you " you Said .

"Wait what , i mean me too ahaha" Chester covered his face blushing.