Cool Cat -Bibi x reader

Requested by ProhackXX

A/N
A little apology before you start for lack of updates ill try make the upcoming stories a bit bigger as a im sorry and no it won't take longer
Happy reading<3

--------

You've known bibi for a while now .

Since you were kids and used to do a lot together you'd play go to the same school ect...

But most impressive, the girl  doesn't fear nothing. Shed even protect you from the bullies .

she was so daring.

No no scratch that , she was always a thought one . Yet you still were the of  best friends.

As the time goes by you started to lose contact with her

But it was worth a try to unite with your friend again .

According to the little info you have
That she works in Bulls dinner , so all it takes is dropping in for a visit .

You made your way to retropolice where the diner is located , hopefully maybe she'd be there.

Going in pushing the door forward
Taking a look inside it looked just like any regular diner.people, brawlers just sitting there having their food n drinks ,talking or anything that'd keep them busy .

You went in and took a deeper look in hopes of finding bibi .

...

It seems that she's not at any of the tables right now maybe somewhere else like the diner's kitchen or something.

But ... Isnt that like employees only ?

Maybe you can ask if she's here to begin with .

As you drown in your thoughts you felt someone pass by ,you can feel a tap on your shoulder.

"Ya gonna order or what"

Turning your face around to look at  who was it and suprise suprise its her.

"Y/n?" The girl asked

"Bibi ...?"

"Gosh bibi i haven't seen you for so long ,how have you been"

" Im the one who's supposed to ask that question but uh... Im just working you see how about you huh?"

" Well,uh ..."

"Probably i had to figure somethings out after we partes ways back then .." you continued.

"Yeah ... That i can relate to". She replied

"Say, how about you have a seat and i treat you for something its on the house " Bibi offred .

"No, bibi you really don't have to " you stated.

"Yes i do insist" the girl continued.

"Fine, i suppose... But just this time!" stated y/n.

She pointed at a table for you to be seated and left soon after she came back with a (f/f).

You two had a lot of catching up to do

Everything about her always seemed cool to you except the fact the rumors saying shes in a gang .

Well...

Although the regular person perspective on her was that to not mess with her unless ...

you wanted your brain scattered on the floor