surge x male robo Reader

Requested by Drywallbread

A/N
for a reason watt  doesn't want me to publish this lol it keeps with the problems with story thing
Happy reading!
-Tmante

Living in starr park in the early days as a new made robot was horrible.

Well it only includes the part if you dont get destroyed by sam .

A former factory worker who has it for all robots.for some reason...

Unlike the other "Special"robots who got to become brawlers.

The rest was just attractions although they had they're own lifes but ... That never mattered to him .

Sometimes its gets boring ...
Its not like you get to see something new everyday.

Simply stuck in this loop either you get destroyed or you just chillin at the side of the road .

The story begins with this new robot model that was launched , meant to be shipped  for super city.
each would be assigned to thier rules.

Usually it takes little time to get it done but this one had been delayed for maintenance. giving you more time to get used to the other robots more .

No one of them seemed to be any of interest they seem hallow and empty and adding to the fact that they don't talk that just was it .

You were to lose hope on this until you found this specific unit Surge

The fellow robot simply outshined the entire model .he had his own character, talks in a cool way .

You had spent a lot of time with him , to you it truly felt like someone who'd understand you, someone who you could actually relate to.

You would prefer id youd get to stay with him longer but...
As soon as the the robots geta shipped to super city its all over .

Maybe you can talk to him about it
Perhaps you two can plan something out .

" Do you even know what do they do to them?" You asked

" i did over heard something about reprogramming thing i dunno erase personality or something ?" Surge started

" What if ... What if i investigate it?"

" Hm, sounds like adventure but i really wouldn't recommend it " he continued .

"Why not ?".

"DUDE do you have any idea what they'd do if they get you they'd dissemble you !" Interrupted surge .

" oh.... But that still won't stop me " you insisted.

" Well in that case if you can out run the workers or maybe be sneaky enough then maybe maybe ... But i still warned you tho..." . He continued.

This was probably supposed to be classified but ...

Curiosity got the best of you to learn why and how , how have come every robot in starr park act in specific ways without even thinking to break the matrix.

It was at some point you were looking around the factory and you got to see it with your very own eyes .

You hated this. It made you feel discusting.

And of course surge had to know about this .and the talk between you two turned into conflict.

"I DON'T CARE IF THAT IS THE CASE IM RUNNING AWAY ". Spoke y/n

"ARE YOU CRAZY YOU CANT THAT'S EVEN WORSE !! WHAT IF YOU BREAK WHAT IF YOU GET LOST AND NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN" replied surge .

"..."