Edgar x fem artist reader

requested by TheSleepyVampire

A/N
Next update in an hour or so

edgar and colette were your friends since childhood .although your personalities were very diffeerent you still had your dynamic work perfectly . colette was very cheerful and always loud unlike edgar who always looked quiet and sometimes gloomy.

as the time passes they had moved to brawl town over the fact they've become brawlers and had a job at a gift shop there. you had decided to move there at some point too to meet them again , it felt horrible being parted from your friends .

when you finally established you had looked for where thier place of work would be hoping youd find them, it wasnt long untill you found it . you went in and looked around at first the shop seemed empty . it didnt last long until a figure appeared infront of you .

" HELLOOO!" a voice said ,suprisingly it sounded quiet familliar to you . it was colette.

" WAIT .... YOU LOOK FAMILLIAR ! ARE YOU A NEW BRAWLER ! CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH !!?" the girl chirped excitedly .

" im afriad im not a brawler at all.." you replied.

" but come on take another guess im sure you'll remember me "

she hummed closing in as she raised the hair covering her second eye .

"OH OHHHHH! I KNOW !!!! I REMEMBER NOW !!! ITS Y/N RIGHT"

" you got it -"

not even before you finish she jumped on hugging you tightly not letting go .it wouldve lasted longer but if it you would be strangled from how tight it was .
she was to say something but someone else had also walked in interrupting you .

"why are you screaming so much ! how many times must i tell you its annoying " a voice said.

"but edgar its y/n!!" the girl yelled back .

"no its not y/n shes ..-" he had stopped mid action turning to you ,you waved to him but immediately retuned to what he was doing murmuring something .

" great now i have to deal with the both of you " edgar said as he walked off continuing whatever he was doing.

you stood in shock with colette next to you but it didnt take long until colette had cut the silence although colette looked happy to see you but edgar didn't seem to be very .... welcoming . still it looks like just a matter of time to get used to you again after all .

"ANYWAYS DO YOU WANNA SEE MY SCRAP BOOK OH! OH! CAN I ALSO GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH "

the girl jumped in excitement waiting for you to say yes , when you agreed she brought a huge book and started showing its contents to you .it had lots of autographs from other brawlers and other collectibles . although some looked wierd and quite questionable but you didn't mention it .

and this when the idea got in your head , you showed colette your scratch book showing her some of your drawings .

The girl compliments your work and calls again for edgar to see , after managing somehow to get him to see regarding his attitude of wanting to be left alone and not to be disturbed colette seems to know how to handle him except that they seem like a total opposites .

he didn't say much than a "cool i guess.... " and left again .

Seriously, if he was indeed avoiding you purposely he better have a good explanation for it . You did really wanna talk with him after all this time.