Sweet -Mandy x reader

Being in charge of an entire land is hard . Especially when it's made if candy ...

Do you gave any idea how hard it is to deal with many children bieng at once?.or preventing it from bieng contaminated .
It doesn't matter,for that you're about to know .

You applied for a job on candyland
A place where everything is made of candy . Your job was to help manage things around there .
But first you had to meet the Boss
Mandy .

Bieng the ceo of such place was a big responsibility but she managed anyhow . she'd give you the tasks you have to do there .and that's all she was very strict person . She hated slaking on the job and jokes .

But that wasn't something you did
So you tried your best to work better and better.and it worked sometimes she'd say things like

"Impressive"

Or

"Yeah yeah , have extra candy or something like that"

For a reason this certain line makes you think that shes mostly used to work alone .

Sometimes shed bring you some sort of candy to try she says that she newly made it while working on new flavors.

This one time she gave you one to try and it was too sweet .

"Its too sweet to sweet "

"EXACTLY ! , is has to be too sweet it makes your face want to fell off "

" What no ...it doesn't "

"Yes it does "

"NOoo"

"Yesss"

You tried to convince her but it didn't really work .

But it was never always like that .
As the time passes and as you started to get used to work you saw a jester there .

It seems weird but , from his attitude and actions he seems to be always playing pranks on mandy .
Maybe they are old friends or something? maybe not . You don't know .

However mandy seems to get easily frustrated with it and get real mad . Although you might thought to interfere and maybe calm her down but that wasn't an option that you could do in the go .

One time he came to talk to you

"HEY! THAT ONE'S MINE " her tone sounding dead

"Did he do anything! What was it this time is !" The girl insisted.

"Oh i swear next time he does anything ill turn him into the worst flavored candy so no one eves takes liking into him ".

"Mandy its okay really i-"

"QUIET CARAMEL " she stated the tone serious as always . As she pointed to you .

You nodded ...

Looks like Mandy got really angry

"Messing with me is something but messing with you ...is something ELSE"

"YOU HEAR ME CHESTER ! YOU TOUCH Y/N ONE MORE TIME ONE MORE , YOU WOULDN'T LIKE WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN SO MUCH ".