🌺Sandy x fem!reader

Requested by Panectiooo_

You've been friends with sandy for a really long time . Things between you two were always great .

To you he seemed to be alway calm and he was very kind . sometimes you hang on together,or when he asks you to come along when he's with his friends.

Things took a while before you noticed he started to act wierd towards you. It makes you feel different whenever your around  him .But you didn't think much of it.

Still it really does make you wonder if there's something really up with sandy.

....

"Come on man  you gotta do it " crow insisted .

"If you don't ill never speak to you again!" He continued.

" Its not like you talk to me regularly" sandy replied.

"Come on pretend that im y/n and say it".

"No ".

The two had probably had a lot of discussions trying to convince him to confess sooner apparently it payed off not just because they started to really annoy him but because he didn't want to wait anymore.

After a bit of planning and convincing,you recieved an invite from sandy asking you to meet him somewhere it did sound a bit out of a sudden but it can't be bad since you already know him .

As the three hid on a nearby bush waiting for y/n 's appearance the girl had already been nearby the place they were in "

"Look there she is " crow pointed .

Before they could react leon had pushed him out making him fall flat on his face making crow looking at him as if he was a dead man also gaining y/n attention.

"You ruined it ! ..."

"What dont look at me like that there wasn't much space for the three of us and this bush is making my skin itchy" complained leon .

"..."

"This really wasn't helping him "

"OOH so now you're picking sides what about me !" Said Leon

"yeah ill have you know unlike you he doesn't have a rock solid head "

They were to fight but thing stopped immediately when a voice is heard .

"Sandy ?... A are you alright? " Asked y/n.

"Yep .." he was still on the floor but had raised a thumbs up for you.

"So uh .... What was the invite for ?" You asked

"YES ! the invite !" He said as he stood up quickly dusted off his clothes .

" there's something I've got to tell you but not here come on " he continued as he held your hand taking you away.

As he got far from that place he stopped trying to catch a breath.he sat on the ground breathing heavily.you stood there quietly until you broke the silence with a question.

"What is this you wanna tell me " asked y/n.

"Okay uh... The thing is  i love you okay? Ive had been thinking for a while now And i was wondering maybe if ...y kno?"

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" .

"Oh ...i.."

"So ?" He said still looking at you blushing.