👾8-bit x reader👾

Requested by Robophilic_Girl

As a games fan you always had this passion for playing games
When you herd of the brawl arcade you were eager to go and see .

You made your way to the arcade
Excited what it'll be like .Upon your arrival it was better than you expected.

It has everything, Literally a section for games a place to eat even
And many more.

And what best of it your best childhood friend works there brock .

He always calls in if you wanna play at the arcade. The first time you got there you were amazed by how big it was.

They had all the cool games Brock would always keep you updated about it

At one point he had introduced you to his buddies when he asked you to come play 8bit and rico they were two robots it wasn't wired to have robots as friends or to work with that's just how starr park is .

Still the gang has a perfect dynamic the two seemed ok unlike brock who was the exact definition if an extrovert but you didn't want to be judgemental,they can be the way they wanna be.

As the time passes you started to get used to the gang more you all would always play together and hang out .

The more you hang out the more you get attached to the group
Especially the one 8 bit .

Although he doesn't talk much unless when he's talked to . You did try to talk to him sometimes and thought nice of him .

One time he actually laughed while in your company as you told a joke
It was cute the sound of his laughter got stuck in your mind you adored it .

Everytime you look at him You loved the fact about him that he was so small and adorable his cyan eyes perfect matches his blue face .

It was at this point you realized that you were in love . You were thinking to tell him .

You thought it might be too early so you decided it might need a bit more time .

That's when he started to change towards you He sometimes just stares at you quietly or at times he doesn't react at all , sometimes he keeps on looking at you as if he was angry .

wich really makes you think if you did something wrong...

You did ask his friends if something happened but they said there was
Nothing happening at the moment.
As they asked why you did tell them that you wanted to confess something.

"I would tell you to go tell him but hes uh ..." Started brock

"Hes uh ....he's a bit rough to get to.. think of a hard candy or a jawbreaker but even tougher...
Or that at least what i can say ..." Said brock as rico nodded approvingly.

"Oh..."

"Yeah ,so are still willing to do it?"

"I think so ... Maybe i can get through to him ?"you replied.

The two agreed to help you and set up something and plan for it .
Hopefully the work would pay off.

A while after ...

The two had managed to get him to meet you

But the reaction if what happened was a total opposite of what you wanted .

"Is this a joke ?"

" What no of course not "

"Your always there you're always with me you're always here annoying me"