➻❥Crow headcanons

Requested by AuStInESmioes

❣︎ He loves your personality a lot

❣︎ Although he finds it hard to talk to you sometimes, Especially the first time you two met.

❣︎ Very protective towards you.

❣︎ He loves how shy you are and likes to give you attention whenever he could.

❣︎ Wishes that you could be more confident so no one picks up on you .

❣︎ Not like he'd even let it happen so you don't have to worry .

❣︎ Don't tell that to anyone but he secretly enjoys having tea parties with you

❣ He likes to try everything you cook/bake.

❣︎ For a reason he doesn't like having so much people getting around you he's a little jealous,but its for a good reason this time.

❣︎ He only wants to be there to protect you if anyone ever tried to pick on you.
And mostly because he could use every extra second with you.

❣︎ Crow loves all the hugs and cuddles you give him, it helps him relax.

❣You like cuddling with him for how fluffy he is.

❣︎He likes it whenever you give him scritches

❣ Would mostly use pet names only when no ones around him , he still wants everyone to fear him.

❣Compared to him your quite small,he likes to pick you up only to see that flustered face of yours.

❣He laughs over the fact that you sometimes take his jacket and put it on as an attempt to look as cool as him but he says you look cute instead because of how big the jacket on you.