🕹️gamer-Challeger colt x reader

Requested by JounoSaigikuuu
Still having to deal with classes wasn't the best but , you always knew what to do .

You sat at your desk to work and began to work in some assignments
to get them ready for the next day only to be shortly after interrupted by a sound from your device

[♪]

It was a message from colt .

Hey y/n !

"Heya colt howzit going " you typed back in response.

*good nothing much actually*
*hey umm , I've been waiting to ask you something.*

Was his last message. Or at least so it appeared.he was still typing.

A minute passed ...
Two minutes...

You put your phone away and returned to finish what remaind from your work .

[♪] !

- i know that it might be kind of wired but ..

-do You wanna play with me sometimes ? I hardly have anyone to play with *sad face emoji*

You saw his message and typed back .

"Watcha playin ? "

Typing ...

[♪]

(Game name ) , its a very good one .

Oh yeah, I've heard about it , but i don't play tho .

-i can teach you if you want , i hope your not busy though...

*I recently finished my work so...
Game on !

You download the game and began to play together, at first it seemed complicated . but not with colt around basically teaching you about everything.
Literally,every strategy, every game character and alot more on how to play them .
Trying to balance the time between everything but still...

You noticed that colt gets so happy to play with you , getting to talk to you more , bieng the " the hardcore gamer " while playing .but when it comes to you we're talking something else.

After all you did enjoy your time too.

As the time goes by you found yourself in a situation where you got used to spend more time with colt .but this time something else occurred.

You were walking together in the park colt was telling you about something,but bieng lost in thoughts made you lose track of his words .

Colt has started hanging with you more off screen.
Its not that you hated it or you mind is just that it makes you feel ...
Weird...

A warm fuzzy feeling ...

You might've wanted to tell him about it , but you feared he'd pick up on a wrong idea .

"Earth to y/n hellooo" a voice started and you herd a snap of fingers

You shake your head a bit as if you're to say "im woke now "

" Oh sorry , i might've dozed off again..." You said

" Again ?! so wasn't you listening ? " The redhead spoke

"Not really, i did catch on on the beginning, where should i go ?"

"Oh umm , listen im gonna repeat it again ". Colt started

"I wanted to tell you that ill be participating in the championship and i was wondering if wanted to watch me it would mean a lot to me because..."

You tilted your head waiting for the next word but ...
It seemed like he's having trouble...

"You see ..."

" I love you y/n and it would mean a lot to me if you will be on my side"

" Oh goodness .... " You covered your face as you felt a tint of blush on it .

You've been friends with colt for a very long time but never have you ever seen such scenario with him
Still hearing such word made your heart feel like scraming .

" ... "

It'll take you a bit of time to think about it,or probably pinch yourself making sure this isn't a dream .
Wait no, this is real .

" Soo ... What do you think?" Colt asked

"yeahofcoursehahahimeaniloveyoutoohaha" you spoke

Colt giggled at your reaction and told you its okay,he apologized for that things came to be so sudden you assured him its okay .

On the championship day colt has called you to go together.

When he arrived you saw he had an outfit

" You look ... "

" Charming ? Stunning ? Too pretty ?" said Colt

" I was about to say handsome but yeah that too "You replied

" Oh T-Thanks " he said his face reddening a bit

You went to the place where the tournament is held . He had joined the rest of the team. While you got to watch .

Him along his team played so well
They crushed the enemy team on first stage .

But as the team progresses further it started to get difficult and you can see it in his face .

Being worried he'd lose you decided to Cheer even more yelling as hard you can telling him he can do it . He noticed it and gave you a thumbs up with a wink .

You felt your face heat up a bit at this , knowing he noticed you and appreciates your cheering for him

Following the games for the very end ,colt and his team were victorious and claimed the trophy .

You were so happy for him and he did dedicate some words thanking you for the support and that he did it for you . Giving you a kiss on the cheek

Unknowing what to say , you just gave him a smile and he smiled back
" Thanks y/n"