Chapter 14

*bzzt* *bzzt*

You groan as you wake up. You reach over and check your phone, to see you were getting a call from your mom.

You answer it.

"Hello?" You say into the receiver.

"WAKE UP!" You hear your mom yell from the other side.

You move the phone away from your ear, while giggling. "I'm up! I'm up!" You sit up.

"Good! Now, go get ready! You're coming over to visit us, remember?" She says.

"Yeah ,yeah. I'll be there soon." You respond.

"Good. See you soon!"

She hung up.

You yawn as you got up from your bed.

What a weird dream...

You shrug as you get dressed. Grabbing your purse, phone, and car keys, you exit your house and got into your car, turning it on. You look backwards as you start to reverse out of your driveway.

You couldn't get your mind off that dream... about a prison that has monstrosities? Killing machines?

You shutter just thinking about it.

You shake your head, and focus on driving.

-------------------------------------

You pull into your parrents driveway with a smile in your face.

You grab your purse, and turn off the car. You took off your seatbelt, and exit the car, and walk up the sidewalk to the front door.

You climb up the porch, and rang the familiar doorbell.

One... two... three... seconds.

"Coming!" You hear from the other side of the door.

Four... five... six... seconds.

Footsteps come closer and closer to the door.

Seven... eight... nine... and...

The door opens.

Ten.

"Y/n! There you are sweetie." Your mom said as she engulfes you in a hug.

"I made it." You say with a sarcastic smile.

Your dad appears behind your mom, also greeting you and giving you a hug.

You are invited into the house, which you accept.

You all sit down. "So Y/n," Your father said. "You found someone special yet?"

You sigh. "No dad. I'm still looking for the right one..." You pull out your phone.

"C'mon. It can't be that hard. Me and your mom got together during high school. Surely you can find someone."

"Well I'm not in high school anymore."

"Just use a dating app then." Your mom calls from the kitchen.

You roll your eyes.  "You know theres just men on dating sites looking for a one night stand.

"What type of guy are you looking for, anyway?" Your dad asks, crossing his arms.

"I... want a man, with glorious blue-hinted eyes... with..."

A black robe, that gently flows as they walk from point A to point B.

A white mask, hiding away his emotions, making him so mysterious, that it's intriguing.

A doctor. Someone that can take care of anyone's needs. Whether it would be physical, or mental.

A plague doctor that has a voice that can soothe even the most anxious people...

A...

...

A what?

---------------------------------

You flinch awake.

It took you a second to realise that you were awake. Once you did, that dream instantly went back on your mind as you open your eyes.

You were laying sideways, asleep on the couch.

However, your head is elevated, more so than usual. And you didn't remember the couch being  so hard.

You slowly sat up, oblivious as you thought more about the dream.

Your family... your parrents...

Tears prick your eyes, wanting to fall. The more you thought of them, the more tears came, until eventually...

You start crying.

You struggle to keep silent. You cover your mouth with one of your hands in an attempt to keep quiet.

None of that was real. You forgot that you were in hell.

This place is hell. Everything's trying to kill you. It could be a giant statue, a gooey monster, white, skinny monsters that can only be seen through night vision...

I just don't want to be here anymo--

Your thoughts were cut off by a warm feeling. Or rather, a warm someone.

You freeze, only crying in small, uncontrollable hiccups.

You were being hugged from your left. A head resting on your left shoulder.

049.

He didn't even say anything. And neither did you.

You didn't really... expect, this from him... but...

You lower your head, and put one of your hands onto his forearm, as if you were hugging him back.

You really don't know why he's doing this, or what for... but...

It feels...

Nice...

End of Chapter 14