A - A not so holly jolly Christmas

Hey folks.

It has only been two days since I last wrote in here, but I feel like it's been a century with everything that has happened since.

Let's do a brief recap...

First of all, I finally did the test that I had been stressing about all week. And I felt much better about it than I expected to--though that might be a bad sign. Moving on.

I also took a major step today that could determine my ENTIRE LIFE'S PATH.

That's right people. I APPLIED FOR UNIVERSITY.

When something of such importance occurs, an epiphany is bound to brew. Tonight's epiphany was the fact that life keeps on moving. Shocking, right? I know it's a basic fact, but you need to really let it sink in. 

I've spent a lot of time dwelling on past 'eras' of mine and wishing that my life was the way it was back then. Exhibit A is (unfortunately) the Draco obsession.

Yes, that's right. I used to be nostalgic for a period of time that I now consider deeply traumatizing. The same thing happened with the entire year of 2019. What I used to mourn the loss of, I now wish to wipe from existence.

That was kind of completely off-topic, sorry. My point here is that you can't keep wishing that you could go back in time, because you'll end up missing out on what's happening now. You will never be able to go back to a certain era, but that's a good thing because it signifies growth. 

Speaking of growth, let me address the cover picture of this chapter because I'm sure it's mildly confusing.

Remember that one super chaotic entry back in the original Epiphanies when I detailed a certain male individual who had been unintentionally wreaking havoc on my life for several years?

Good. Keep that in mind.

H and I always watch Dirty Dancing at 3 AM on the last night that we're together whenever she stays over at my house or vice versa. Almost every time, we discuss how the leading man in that movie (Patrick Swayze) looks like he could be a member of our extended family.

Photo for reference:

He also happens to look very much like the man who has ruined my life, who I shall now call He Who Must Not Be Named

(Don't worry people, this will make sense soon.)

H recently watched the cheesy Christmas movie featured in the cover photo and texted me about how the love interest in it looked like He Who Must Not Be Named. She then sent me a picture of the love interest. Lo and behold, he looks like Patrick Swayze (in my humble opinion).

Then we realized: Patrick Swayze looks like he could be in our extended family. Patrick Swayze looks like He Who Must Not Be Named. 

Could this be foreshadowing? Is He Who Must Not Be Named destined to join our extended family? We'll find out in about 10 years. Or 2. Because realistically he could easily get married to someone else within two years. I'm shuddering at the thought of it.

Send help I'm watching Once Upon A Time as I'm writing this and I just flipped onto the tab playing it to see Hook and Emma having a moment. 

On that note, I bid you adieu

On that note, I bid you adieu. Until we meet again.