H - Polar opposite sentiments

Hey laddies. 

Though no words that flow from my fingertips can possibly resonate just as much as the past two chapters that A has bequeathed us with, I still come to you to write. 

Ten days from now, A and I will be reunited once again and the world will go back to spinning properly. As of right now? Well, everything just seems to be spinning out. (The fault is not A and I's separation, but our reunion is the solution obviously.) 

As mentioned in A's previous chapters, everyone and everything is simply not okay this holiday season. But I do have one thing to say: 

(minor intermission for actual life advice) 

It is okay to be okay even when others are not okay. It is vitally important to protect your peace and happiness. That way you can be there for the people (like drunk Santa pictured above) who are not okay. 

As someone once said to me: Traumatized people traumatize people. And to be very frank, that is absolutely true. It is important to be aware of that fact and take care of yourself especially when everything around you feels like too much to bear. 

I myself find that to be way easier said than done, and I (even literally right now) feel very weighed down by sad things happening to people around me. But that's okay too. The most important thing is that you don't let it take over your life.

 Okay back to our regularly scheduled programming now.  

I've gotta say, when I first started writing this chapter I was going to rant about how I actually am fine with being single this Christmas hence the title, but I am way too tired to get into that I tell you

I've gotta say, when I first started writing this chapter I was going to rant about how I actually am fine with being single this Christmas hence the title, but I am way too tired to get into that I tell you. My mind also is an ever changing storm of major issues. I will be leaving the title the same, however. I hope you are all as confused as I was when I found out that Americans do not have milk that comes in a bag. 

One major situation that we do have on our hands (that has been touched upon before) is the sensitive topic of AGING

Tonight, a very unfortunate thing happened. 

I was reminded once again of the fact that I am not a wee little child any longer. 

You see, we had 50 people over tonight to my postage stamp of a house. And the overstimulation was UNREAL

I was shaking, had a hard time breathing, literally couldn't think, and felt very feverish the whole time. What is HAPPENING TO ME? This would not have phased me as a child. I do not get it. 

Also problem no. 2: Sugar didn't phase me as a child either. Now it puts me in a literal coma. 

Moral of the story is: send help. 

It's midnight now, happy December 17th! Ciao, dearies