Dark Goddess

There was a man named James who had offended the dark goddess. She punished him by making him a servant in her dark mansion, where he was forced to do her bidding.

James tried his best to serve the goddess, but he was clumsy and made mistakes. One day, he accidentally broke a statue that was sacred to the goddess, and she was enraged.

The goddess punished James by making him wear a dress while he worked. She also forced him to grow his hair long and become more feminine. James was humiliated and ashamed, but he had no choice but to comply.

The goddess laughed at James's transformation and decided to take things further. She cast a spell on him, turning him into a woman for the rest of his life.

James, now a woman named Jamie, was left to fend for herself in the dark mansion. She had no friends or allies, and she was alone and afraid.

But Jamie was a survivor. She left the mansion and made her way to a village, where she sold herself as a slave to a rich man. She lived a life of servitude and misery, longing for the day when she could be free.

Finally, the dark goddess returned. She saw the miserable life that Jamie was living, and she was filled with remorse. She cast the rich man to dust and took Jamie to heaven, where she became a goddess herself.

Jamie was overjoyed. She had been given a second chance, and she was grateful for the opportunity to start anew. She spent the rest of her days in heaven, living a life of luxury and bliss. She was happy and loved, and she never forgot the lessons that she had learned in the dark mansion.