Bet

There once was a man named Jack who was tricked by his date into making a bet that he would never be able to fulfill. She challenged him to bet his manhood, and foolishly, Jack agreed.

To his surprise, the next day he woke up as a woman, with no memory of the bet or how it happened. Confused and scared, he soon learned that he was in debt and had no choice but to become a slave to pay off his debts.

He was given the name Lucy and was sold to a wealthy family in another country. For years, Lucy served the rich and successful people, doing their bidding and never questioning her fate.

One day, while out on a errand for her masters, Lucy saved a rich lady from a car accident. The lady was so grateful that she gave Lucy a large sum of money as a reward.

With this money, Lucy hired a man to go back in time and abduct her former date, the one who tricked her into making the bet. She then sold her former date to the rich lady as a slave, finally getting revenge for being tricked and enslaved.

Despite the hardships she faced, Lucy finally found a way to turn her situation around and gain her freedom. She lived out the rest of her days as a wealthy and successful woman, never forgetting the lessons she learned as a slave.