Runaway

There lived a young boy named Peter who was unhappy with his life at home. He felt stifled and suffocated by the expectations of his parents and the small town he lived in, and he longed for something more.

One day, Peter decided to take matters into his own hands and run away from home. He packed a small bag with some clothes and a few essentials, and set off into the wide world, determined to find his own way and make his own destiny.

But little did Peter know that his adventure would take a strange and unexpected turn. As he wandered the countryside, he was spotted by a rich and powerful lady who was in need of a new companion. She took Peter in and forced him to wear dresses and act in a more feminine manner, and slowly but surely, she began to transform him into a girl named Ella.

Ella was not happy with her new situation, but she had no choice but to go along with the lady's wishes. She grew her hair out and learned to walk and talk like a proper lady, and before long, she had completely forgotten her old life as a boy.

After several years had passed, the rich lady decided that it was time for Ella to undergo the final step in her transformation. She forced Ella to undergo a surgery that removed her last remaining manhood, and from that day forward, Ella was a girl in every sense of the word.

But just as Ella was settling into her new life, her family came looking for her. They pleaded with her to come home and be their son again, but Ella refused. She told them that she was not a boy anymore, and that she was happy living as a girl.

In the end, Ella decided to stay with the rich lady and marry a wealthy man, and she soon gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. She lived happily ever after, surrounded by luxury and comfort,