Magical World

The man was just going about his normal day when he was suddenly teleported to a magical world. He was confused and scared at first, but he quickly realized that this was an incredible opportunity.

In this new world, the man's hair grew longer and his face became more feminine. His hands became delicate and his manhood shrank and disappeared, leaving him as a girl. She was dressed in a beautiful gown and given magical abilities.

The girl, now known as Mia, quickly made friends with the people of this magical world. She went on adventures with them, using her newfound abilities to help those in need. She was happy and content, living her best life.

One day, Mia met a handsome knight and the two of them quickly became the best of friends. They went on many adventures together, and Mia found herself falling in love with the knight.

One night, as they were making love, the knight impregnated Mia. She was overjoyed at the thought of having a child with the man she loved, and she eagerly awaited the day when she would give birth.

Mia spent the rest of her life in this magical world, living as a girl and raising her child with the knight. She was happy and content, and she loved sitting on the couch and waiting for her husband to come home from his adventures. She had found her happily ever after in this magical world.