The Umbrella

Ben was a 29-year-old man who lived a simple and uneventful life. He spent his days working in an office and his nights at home, feeling bored and unfulfilled. But one day, while out walking in the rain, Ben stumbled upon a magic umbrella.

As he held the umbrella over his head, Ben felt a surge of magic coursing through his body. He watched in shock as his manhood shrank away and he began to turn into a girl. Within minutes, Ben was completely transformed into a girl, with long hair and a feminine figure.

As he walked down the street, Ben was laughed at and ridiculed by the people he passed. But he didn't care. He was fascinated by his new body and the power of the magic umbrella.

One day, Ben ran into a male friend he had known for years. They hit it off immediately and decided to go on a date. As they walked through the park, Ben leaned in and kissed his friend. He swore to be his wife, no matter what anyone else thought.

Ben, now a girl and going by the name Benita, lived happily with her husband, exploring the world and experiencing all that life had to offer. They didn't let the opinions of others affect their love, and they were content to live their lives together as a happily married couple.