Hijab

Once upon a time, there was a boy who lived in a strict and conservative household. His mother and sister were devout followers of Islam and they forced him to wear a hijab and follow all of the rules of their faith. They also forced him to take estrogen in order to make his body more feminine and to act in a more obedient and submissive manner.

At first, the boy resisted these changes and fought against them, but over time, the estrogen began to take effect. His body became more and more feminine, his face became more delicate and his voice softened. His manhood slowly shrank until it was gone, and he was transformed into a girl.

The boy, now a girl, was forced to live as a woman and to obey her mother and sister at all times. She was taught how to act and behave like a proper and obedient woman, and she was not allowed to defy their wishes.

Years went by and the girl's family arranged for her to be married to an Islamic teacher. She became his obedient wife and did her best to please him and fulfill her duties as a wife.

One night, her husband took her on a luxury vacation to a hotel, where he impregnated her. She became a mother of two baby boys and was forced to raise them as a good Muslim woman. She lived the rest of her life in this way, always obedient and submissive to her husband and her faith.