Music

There was a man named David who loved nothing more than listening to music. He spent his days traveling on the train, headphones on, lost in the rhythms of his favorite songs.

One day, while listening to music on the train, David began to notice something strange happening to his body. His hair was growing longer and more beautiful, his body was turning more feminine, and his face was softening and becoming more pretty. David realized with shock that he was slowly turning into a girl.

At first, David was terrified by this sudden transformation. But as he looked down at his new body, he saw that it was cute and feminine. He couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the situation.

But as he looked up, David noticed that the other passengers on the train were also laughing. Confused, he asked why they were laughing. They pointed to his body and told him that he was dancing cheerfully.

David was surprised to hear this, as he had no memory of dancing. But as he listened to the music, he realized that he had always been a girl and had always wanted to be a girl. He smiled and continued to listen to his music, singing along happily.

David, now a girl and going by the name Davina, embraced her new identity and lived the rest of her life as a happy and carefree girl. She never looked back on her old life as a man, content with the music and the joy it brought her.