five

gareth's children

harry kane official
remember that the boarding is at 9am tomorrow
don't be late
Julia could you please take a look tomorrow so Jack won't be late?

jules
sure thing boss

dj grealo👾
hello??
I can manage my time schedule
pretty well actually

mase
uh huh🤨

dec
actually mason and I are going to fetch up jules and jack and then go together
so don't worry!

harry kane official
yeah!
Julia please make sure that you four arrive on time!

marcus
damn, jules bout to be a manager or something

sakinho
and she doesn't even get paid!

walks
maguire wants to be added mates

trex🦖
no

jules
I can't 😭

Julia sighed while jack put her luggage in Declan's car. They weren't necessarily late but the traffic could make them arrive late. And to add even more on top, Mason thought it was a good idea to start a karaoke session.
„It's too early for this shit." Jules mumbled, leaning her head against the window. Closing her eyes, she almost drifted into a slumber. But since the three boys were extremely loud and hyped, she couldn't.

Luckily they were on time. No scolding from Harry for the boys this time.
they all checked in and waited for the boarding to begin. Most of the players brought someone from their family along with them.

„You excited yet?" Bukayo asked Julia. Him, Marcus and Jude were currently about to get some snacks at the duty free shop.
„I should ask you guys! I'm just going to watch."
„I'm not nervous at all right now. It's probably gonna kick in when we're on the field." Jude answered.
„Same for me." Marcus agreed.

Englands national Team and their families were ready to set off. Julia was seated in a row next to her cousin. She sat on the window place, Jack in the middle and Phil decided to sit on the aisle seat. The flight was nothing special, no crazy turbulences or anything. They checked in their hotel and everybody went to a huge dinner together in the evening. Julia met some other family members from the other players.

The next day, would be pretty boring for her since the boys had training all day long. So she just decided to go back to the airport, since the players from spain would arrive today and she could meet some of her friends again.

julesgrealish just posted on instagram.

⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

liked by england, harrykane, pablogavi, paulodybala and others

julesgrealish off to qatar 🇶🇦 we go!!

harrykane 💪🏼💪🏼

user820 questioning about what mason laughed

masonmount karaoke was my personal highlight of the day tbf
julesgrealish I almost got a tinnitus mate😐

england ❤️🦁🦁🦁