seventeen

Julia Grealish was extremely happy to see Jack and Phil again. She parked her car after she found a parking lot and went to the airports entrance. The two were already waiting outside, talking with Kyle, Erling Haaland, Julian Alvarez and Ruben Dias. Other City players were also there waiting for their bus to the hotel.
Jules firstly hugged her cousin, after that she hugged Phil. She was so glad to have them with her again. Of course, she said hello to the others as well. Jack's and Phil's teammates, besides the ones who also play for England, knew about Julia as well. Jack told them a lot, not only about her but also about her and Phil's relationship. Everyone hoped they would get together soon.

"It's not big, but it'll be enough space." Jules said as she opened the door to her apartment. She never felt like spending too much money on a house or apartment, when she only needed some few rooms for herself.
"There's one guest room. One of you has to take the sofa."
Both Phil and Jack looked at each other, before Jack said that he would take the guest room. Phil on the other side didn't really care about where he was sleeping. All he cared about was, that he was spending time with Jules.
"Would you two like pizza or pasta for dinner?" She asked after they put their luggage away. They all agreed on cooking pizza together, while they catched up on some things. It was already evening. Tomorrow Jules wanted to show them Barcelona. And the day after that would be their game.

After Jack, Phil and Julia were finished eating, Phil and Jules wanted to watch tv. Jack said he was already tired and went to bed. His intention was to give his cousin and friend some space though.
Both Phil and Julia were interested in Netflix's documentation about Neymar, so the two just started watching that.
It didn't took them long until they were in each others arms. Phil was running through her hair with his fingers. He was yawning there and then, probably tired from their flight.
"Do you wanna go to sleep?" She asked him.
"Nah, I wanna stay like this." He answered, looking down at Jules.
"You know, you actually don't have to sleep on the sofa." Julia suggested, looking at the screen.
"Then let's go to bed." Phil chuckled lightly.
"I'm just gonna change real quick." Jules said after turning off the tv. She grabbed her clothes to sleep, which was Phil's hoodie he sent her for Christmas and some sweatpants. Phil already made himself comfortable in her bed. Seeing that made the brunette girl laugh.
"Like it?"
"Hmm, smells like you."
Julia laid down next to him
"Are you really fine with me sleeping here?"
"Yeah of course. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked If I didn't want you here."
"I just wanted to make sure that you're comfortable."
"I am comfortable with you anytime. You're the sweetest, Phil." Julia answered, giving him a quick peck on his cheek
"Alright, good night love."