thirtyone

"Good morning Jules, how are you feeling?" Phil asked the brunette haired girl, who was laying in his arms and just woke up.
"Just a little headache."
"I wonder why." He chuckled.
"Let's get up." She playfully rolled her eyes.
Mason's house was completely messy, but him and Jack were already up trying to clean everything. Phil and Jules helped them before the four sat down around Jules presents. Julia grabbed the first one and tore away the packaging.
"Who gifted me a 'Verified Belieber' hoodie? It doesn't say who it's from." She asked confused.
"I thought Jesse was joking." Jack answered laughing.
"Where is he by the way?"
"Last time I saw him, he was sleeping in the bathtub." Mason explained, everyone had to hold in their laughter. Most of the guests left, but some others didn't make it that far.
„Oh that is mine." Mason mentioned as she grabbed a envelope. Excited, Julia opened it and firstly read the little text he wrote. It was a voucher to get a tattoo.
„Oh my god, that is honestly one of the best gifts I've ever received. Thank you Mase!"
Julia went on and on with opening her gifts until she got to Phil's one. She carefully tore away the packing paper and opened the box. It was the pair of shoes she was talking about for weeks, maybe even some months.
„You really remembered." she smiled while hugging Phil.
„Of course, you wouldn't shut up about them."
„Thank you!" Julia gave Phil a little peck. It meant even much more to her, that Phil listened so well to her. He on the other side, loved seeing Julia so happy like she was right now, or even yesterday when they surprised her.
Eventually everyone who was still at Mason's house, got up and left, feeling more or less well. The four of them just relaxed the rest of the day, not feeling like doing something.

gareth's children

jlingz
I lost my phone somewhere
has anyone seen it?

jude
No

sakinho
If you lost your phone
With what are you texting rn?

jlingz
oh
right
nevermind guys ☺️

mase
Jesse really gifted Julia the verified belieber hoodie btw

jlingz
y'all thought I was joking?

walks
I hoped so at least

rocket 🚀
it's a great gift wdym

jules
I can lend it to you some day jadon 😙

marcus
I still have the chameleon with me lads
what do I do with it

harry kane official
oh god
bring it to an animal shelter immediately!

marcus
alright sir I'm on it

mase
anyone seen dec?
he's not responding to my messages

heemio
he left with a girl yesterday

mase
HUHHHH

jules
WHOOOO?

heemio
how am I supposed to know your old friends Julia?

chilly
I think she had blonde hair

shawberto
saw him talking to a blonde girl before as well

jules
okay there's three options
I'll find out
somehow

mase
tell us

jules
it's either amelia, jordan or maya
🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️