fiftyone

"I have to go to Dortmund this weekend." Julia told Phil while sipping from her coffee.
"Do you want me to go back to Manchester?" He asked.
"No, I don't have a problem with you staying her while I'm there. As long as you don't burn this thing down." She answered, laughing.
"Can't do much anyways." He laughed along while looking at his knee.
"Does it still hurt as much?"
"It's getting better I think."
Julia emptied her coffee and then placed her mug into the dishwasher. She still had to pack her luggage for the short trip to Germany.
"How's the weather in Germany?" She asked Phil.
"Hm I think it's a bit colder than here. I'm not sure though. Better ask Jude."
"That's a good idea." She smiled.
„Do you want to do anything today?"
„Not really, no."

The two ended up watching a football game on the tv. Well, actually Phil did while Julia was leaning her head against his shoulder, watching TikToks on her phone.
„Are you still growing?" She suddenly asked him out of context.
„No, I don't think so. Why?"
Julia showed him a video, where he was standing right next to Erling in an interview after a game. The height difference between them was a lot.
„Nah I'm not too short. Erling is just too huge." He said laughing, Julia took her phone back.
„Sure, gotta be that."
The two were slowly but surely growing close again. Julia went back to watching videos while Phil concentrated on the game again. Until the door bell rang and both of them looked at each other.
„Have you ordered anything again?" She asked Phil, to which he shook his head. Julia sighed and went to open the door.
„Oh it's just you." Julia said, as she saw Mason behind the door.
„What is that supposed to mean? Am I disturbing you right now?"
„No, come in please!" Jules smiled, making space for Mason to enter her apartment. He quickly took of his shoes and jacket before following Julia into the living room.
"How's it going Philly?" Mason asked him, while greeting Phil with their usual handshake.
"I'm alright. Could be way worse." He answered honestly.
"I'm sure Jules treats you well." Mason grinned. Julia went back to her old position, leaning against Phil with a smile on her face.
"She does."
"What brings you here Mase?" Julia asked her friend.
"I just wanted to give you the flight ticket. You forgot it yesterday." He said giving her the little ticket.
"Oh thank you. I didn't think of that before."
The three of them continued to talk a bit before Mason had to leave again, since he and Declan planned on going to eat dinner together.

jude

Hello

No

Excuse me😑

What do you want

How's the weather in Germany?

Idk

Huh
How do you not know
how the weather is

Haven't been outside today

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I meant in general
Idk what to wear

Oh
tshirt or thin sweater will be fine

Alright thanks😙

can't believe I have to
see you again soon🙄

🤬🤬🤬