thirteen

some days have passed since Jules went back to Barcelona. She's missing her cousin and his friends already, but being in her own apartment again also felt good. She hung out with her friends a lot. Barcelonas Training also started again, where she was taking pictures and videos of the players. But after all, chatting with her friends from England was always the best part of the day.

gareth's children

walks
what on earth did Jules do to phillipa
he's whining all day about missing her

dj grealo 👾
it's really bad mates
I'm not overreacting

eminem
man can y'all stop exposing me

jlingz
he's not denying it

jules
awww phil that's so sweet❤️❤️
I miss you all too
It's not as fun anymore without y'all

dj grealo👾
we have a surprise tho
city is going to have a friendly game against barcelona 🥳

mase
that's so unfair ☹️

jules
WHAT WHEN???

eminem
In a month or so

jules
how am I supposed to wait that long 😔

Phil decided to facetime the brunette, he has been missing for days. His training was over and he was laying in his bed, watching tv. Julia accepted his call almost immediately.
"Hi Phil." She greeted him happily.
"Hello beautiful. What are you doing?"
"I just came back from the store. Grocery shopping." She told him, showing her bags full of food and other stuff.
"What are you planning on doing this week?"
"Hm work, of course. But otherwise I'm going to eat dinner with Pedro tomorrow." Jules told him, Phil was nodding while listening to her.
"What about you?"
"Some friends and I are going clubbing on Saturday."
"That sounds great! Have fun there."
"I don't know, I'm not really in the mood." He admitted.
"Is something wrong? Did something happen?" Julia immediately got worried.
"No, I don't know. I would rather stay home but I promised my friends."
"I'm sure, you'll have a lot fun there!"
"I guess, if you say so."
"Now cmon and cheer up!"

The next morning, Jules decided to wear the hoodie from Phil. He didn't want it back when they visited the beach and told her to keep it. It still kinda smelled like Phil, that was also a reason why she didn't wash the hoodie yet. Julia figured out that she really liked Phil, just like her cousin told her.
She got ready and then went to work, or training. However you want to call it. Afterwards, she waited for Pedro to freshen up himself and the two went to eat dinner at an italian restaurant in Barcelona. The atmosphere and the food there was great.
All in all, she had a great time with Pedro that day.

julesgrealish just posted on instagram!

⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

liked by masonmount, ferrantorres, paulodybala, jpickford1 and others

julesgrealish dinner and a surprised pedri 😋😱

user21 Pedri is so handsome!

philfoden looking good in that hoodie❤️
julesgrealish now smelling good as well❣️✅
philfoden about to send you my perfume
julesgrealish do it then

user920 are they really flirting in her comment section?😳😭
jesselingard they are wild trust me😱
julesgrealish jesse mate wtf🙁😣