fiftytwo

Julia and Phil went to sleep some hours ago already. But the brunette girl was laying in her bed, still being awake. She hated it when she couldn't sleep. Jules tried everything, but nothing seemed to work. She decided to get herself a glass of water. Totally mesmerized by the view of London, that she could see from her kitchen's window, she forgot for what she came here.
She then finished drinking the water.
Wondering if Phil was still awake, she sneaked to the guest room and listened if there was any sound. But there wasn't. Julia carefully opened the door and peaked inside, where she could see Phil sleeping peacefully. She tip toed to the other side of the bed and made herself comfortable. With that, Phil woke up by the noises she made with the blanket. He was confused at first, but then remembered it could be no one else than Julia.
"Jules?" He mumbled quietly, still not knowing why she was here.
"Shhh, close you're eyes and sleep again. This is all just a dream." She answered. Julia didn't want to wake him up in the first place.
"I'm wide awake now."
"Great."
"Is something wrong or why did you come here?" He asked worried.
"No, I just couldn't fall asleep. Is it okay If I sleep here?"
"Of course." Phil answered while turning around to Julia a bit.
"It reminds me of when Jack and I stayed at yours in Barcelona."
"Me too, it was a great time." She smiled.

"I would like to get back together, if you're still up for that." Julia said after a while. She thought about that a lot recently and finally made her mind clear.
"Really? Are you for real? I mean, I would love to." Phil was now even more awake, filled with happy emotions.
"No I'm just joking."
Phil's facial expressions never changed as fast before.
"What?" He asked confused. Julia couldn't help but to break in a laughter.
"Look at you! I'm serious though, I would like to be with you again."
"You really got me there. My heart almost stopped." He chuckled relieved.
"I'm sorry!" She laughed along.
"Thanks for giving me another chance."
"Yeah, but don't fuck it up again." Julia told him before hugging. Phil placed a soft kiss on her lips. The two fell asleep in each other's arms.

chelsea boys 💙 + Julia & Joey

captain america
where is Julia

mase
someone is always late
or even missing

jules
ILL BE THERE
IN LIKE 10 MINUTES
my uber is late

chilly
at least she is not getting
lost in the smoking area

joey
we're at the check in
just so you know jules

jules
thanks
I'm getting there right now

captain america
can't wait to be back at Dortmund again

king kai
can't wait to show you guys Germany!

wizard
I'm disappointed we have to leave tomorrow again

heemio
yeah
but the Europe championship is soon
you can come see us play

wizard
If y'all going to make it sure

mase
ofc we will 🙄

julesgrealish just posted on instagram!

liked by jobebellingham, cmpulisic, philfoden and others

julesgrealish look who's here 😁

blackyellow welcome👋🏻

user33 he doesn't look amused at all😭
judebellingham it's cus I ain't
julesgrealish 😐

philfoden have fun 😘
julesgrealish thank youuu❣️