sixtyfive

mase

hey😊

what's up?

wanna go eat something?

sure
where?

Idk
we'll see?
I'll pick you up

alright

Julia quickly put on her jacket and went outside. As she was in her car, she firstly connected her mobile phone to play music. After that, she drove to Mason's house. He was already ready to go, waiting outside. He shortly hoped in.
The two decided on a Chinese restaurant after a long discussion. It took some time until Julia found a parking lot and they could go to the restaurant. They got seated right next to a huge window, having a beautiful view of London.
"How are things going on with Phil?" Mason asked the brunette girl while looking through the menu.
"Really good. There's nothing bad I could mention." Julia smiled in return, she was very happy about that.
"That's great to hear." Mason smirked suspiciously, making Jules raise a brow.
"Is everything okay? Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Oh, everything's okay. Don't worry." He answered innocently.
"Sure. Anyways, have you got a clue what his family likes? I still need some presents for Christmas."
Mason thought a bit, before coming to an conclusion.
"His father is a big United fan, maybe anything related to that? For his mother, I'm sure she'll like what every other mother likes too."
"His father is a United fan? That's quite funny."
"Yeah, I think it was his mother, who made Phil liking City as as child." He responded.
"Hm, thanks! I'll see what I can find. What are you doing on Christmas?" Julia asked. It was only mid November, but the brunette girl was rather planning early than too late.
"I'm going to my sister's again I think. Like every other year. My whole family meets up there."
"That sounds good. Have you already bought any presents?"
"Jules, Christmas is in a whole month. There's plenty of time for buying presents." Mason chuckled.
"Oh we could go shopping together! Are you free next week?"
"I think so, yes."
"Great, then that is settled." She lastly said before the two ordered their food and drinks. Luckily their meals were ready pretty fast for a restaurant. Julia was already starving.

"Do you still want to go to the Maldives for vacation?" He asked. Julia shrugged her shoulders.
"I mean, it's still a very beautiful place so I'd say yes. But there are also so many other places I'd like to see."
"Okay noted." Mason responded, mumbling quietly to himself.
"What did you say?" Julia questioned, since she didn't understand him.
"Nothing at all, it's fine." He quickly shrugged it off. Julia was still confused, for some reason Mason was acting a bit weird today.

julesgrealish just posted on instagram!

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

liked by pablogavi, hziyech, jackgrealish, philfoden and others

julesgrealish dinner with masonmount 😋

user29 ugh how do I look like her?😩

masonmount I'm way too good at taking pictures😎
julesgrealish actually really ain't bad

user1930 can't believe she's real