seventyfive

"We literally could be on the Antarctic and you still would play football." Julia laughed. Her and Phil were at a beach, enjoying the bright sun. He was just laughing, juggling the football with his feet. Julia decided to join him. They started passing the ball to each other until Julia accidentally passed it to far. A group of friends, who were sitting down some meters away from the two, noticed that and gave them their ball back, still watching Julia and Phil. Some laughter from the group was hearable for the couple.
"What is so funny?" Phil muttered confused, looking from them to his girlfriend.
"I don't know." The girl shrugged her shoulders, continuing on doing some tricks.
"Damn, where did you learn those?" Phil asked her.
"Ben tought me them." She explained. The group started to whistle and to cheer.
"What is wrong with them?" He was confused. Most of them were males, there were only three girls. They seemed to be a bit younger than Julia and Phil.
"Ignore them."

"Nice soccer skills!" One of them shouted loudly. The couple looked at each other dumbfounded.
"It's called football." Julia said back.
"Idiot." Phil whispered.
"How about a two vs. two then?" The guy said, approaching them with one of the girls. Phil and Julia looked at each other, trying not to laugh. Julia nodded.
"Sure. I hope y'all are not bad at loosing." Phil smirked provokingly, the guy just laughed in response. They didn't seem to recognize Phil, which would turn out even funnier.

Their friends built a mini pitch with some of their backpacks, sitting down again afterwards.
"Good luck." The girl said, probably underestimating Julia and Phil.
"Won't need that." The brunette girl smiled, passing the ball to Phil and starting the game with that.

Phil barely tried and still scored several goals. The guy of the two was maybe as good as Julia, while the girl really wasn't that good. After some goals for Julia and Phil and none for the others, they eventually gave up.

"You're from the United States, right?" Phil asked.
"Yeah, from Miami. What about you?" The, still unknown, gut answered.
"Manchester. Ever watched a premier league game?"
"Don't think so."
"Well maybe you should, I suggest watching Manchester City." Phil grinned while Julia laughed a bit.
"Will do." They guy lastly responded, a little bit weirded out.

"Wanna go back to the hotel?" Phil asked his girlfriend, who just nodded. She packed their stuff while he quickly checked his phone.
"Yo, search up Manchester City real quick!" The two heard the guy say to his friends.
"Let's leave, before they'll find out." He chuckled. Julia agreed and the two quickly went away, laughing about what just happened. Phil grabbed Julia's hand, placing a kiss on it before combining it with his.
"I'm hungry." The brunette girl mentioned.
"Let's go grab some food then."