seventy

Julia and Phil just acted like nothing ever happened. Well, Julia still asked herself everyday what Phil meant. She had some conspiracies, but she didn't think they were true. For example, who would actually believe Phil would propose to her?
She didn't want to be disappointed in the end, so she quickly threw that thought away.

Phil and her visited each other every other weekend, or when they had some free days under the week. It was not optimal, but it worked out alright. If they could, they would like to see each other more often, but that was not possible at the moment.

"What do you want to do today?" Phil asked the brunette girl. They still laid down in his bed while it was already noon.
"I don't know, oh maybe we could go partying." Julia got the idea midway her sentence.
"We've never been to a club together." She added.
"You're right. If that's what you want to do, we can do that."
"Are you not in the mood?" Julia questioned.
"No that's not it. I just want to spend more time with you alone. You know, just us two. We don't see each other that often."
"You could've said that right away. How about a movie marathon then?"
"If you really want to go, we can still go partying."
"No it's fine! I don't really care what we do, as long as we spend time together." Julia said, making Phil smile. How did he deserve such a loving girlfriend as her? Julia asked herself that question too. She was grateful she got to meet Phil.

"I've been thinking a lot about something recently." She said. Phil looked at her, raising a brow. Jules sounded very serious, making his heart beat a little faster.
"About what exactly?"
"Quitting my job."
"What? Why? You love your job."
"I really do, but if we're going to continue like that, we'll see each other like what? 3 times a month? Also, if you transfer some day, who knows how long the distance will be?" Julia argument.
"You'd give up your job just because of us?"
"Of course! If that means, I'll get to see you every day, definitely."
"Julia, you really don't need do that. We can find a different way to work things out."
"It's fine. I've been so happy the last few weeks, since everything is going on well. I feel like it's a step to deepen our relationship."
Phil could understand his girlfriend's opinion and also was happy she would move in with him, but he didn't want to influence her by his feelings. Though, he now finally felt more sure about his plan. And Julia also felt sure about quitting her job at Chelsea.

julesgrealish just posted on instagram!

liked by philfoden, england, joaofelix79, jackgrealish and others

julesgrealish someone sent me this, relatable 😍

user283 LMAO

philfoden 😭😭
philfoden I love you too
julesgrealish 💋💋

user25 omg 💀

england 😍
user11 PAHAHAHA