fourtyseven

Phil had to stay in the hospital for overall five days and today he could finally go home. Those days in the hospital felt extremely longer, but his teammates, family and Jules gave him some company. Julia helped Phil with packing his stuff, which his parents brought him.
„I have to leave by tomorrow, I've used all my free days. How are you even going to live on your own like this?" Julia said, looking down at Phil in his wheelchair.
„I don't even know. I'll make it work somehow." He answered cluelessly.
„Or you could come to London with me." She suggested. Maybe she was forgiving Phil way too early, but Julia did what her gut feeling told her.
„Nah no way. You've already done too much for me Julia."
„It's not a problem though."
„Are you sure?"
„Pretty positive, yeah."
„Alright, but I could also go to my parents you know?"
„Phil it's really fine! Don't overthink it so much." Julia laughed. The two went to fill out some papers in the hospital's lobby, so Phil could leave. Both agreed that Julia would come to Phil's place tomorrow morning and they would take his car to drive to London. For now, she lastly helped him settle at his house before going back to Jack's again.

Julia's cousin really wasn't convinced about her idea of taking Phil with her to London, but what could he possibly do other than state his own opinion? He just cared about Jules a lot.
Julia quickly packed her stuff she had here, it was not much, before going to bed. She quickly fell asleep.

Jack provided her and Phil with some snacks for the drive to London. After getting ready, he dropped her off at Phil's and said his goodbye to Julia.
„Good morning Jules." He said, letting her in.
„Morning Phil. Was everything alright yesterday?"
„It was quite hard but I think I managed well. I already have everything packed. We could basically leave right now."
„That's good, let's go then."
„Wait! I still have something for you." Phil said, Julia followed him curiously to the kitchen. On the kitchen isle was a little bag with Julia's favorite Spanish cookies, Panellets, inside.
„Have you made them by yourself?" She asked, inspecting the cookies with a smile on her face.
„Yeah. I remember when we were in Barcelona and you told me these are your favorites. I asked Ferran for a good recipe."
"That's very sweet Phil, thank you. I'm surprised that you still remember that. But didn't I tell you to rest?"
"It was not that exhausting. I just wanted to say thank you for everything."
"Of course. Let's go now, it's going to take us some time to London at this rush hour."

Julia packed all their luggage in the trunk of Phil's car, while he sat down on the passengers seat.
"You better not crash my car." He mentioned as she started his car, adverting all the mirrors and the seat for her height.
"I'm an excellent driver, what do you mean?" Julia laughed.