Characters

(Cape image is him before)

Name: Alexander (Alex, for short) Heartstone/ Formerly known as Sebastian Williams

Occupation: studant at the Winterday Magical School/ Former CEO of the top one company in the world, position occupied for 7 consecutive years/Adventure.

Role: Villain/Protagonist

Magic affinity: all, but darkness is the strongest

Background: The 4th young master of the Heartstone family. The youngest son of the Empire's Duke, second only to the Emperor. Due to the outstaing abilities of his 6 older siblings, high expectations were placed on him, but when it weren't met, he was cast aside. / Formerly born on a middle class family, worked hard to provide his ill younger sister the treament she needed. Graduate with high scores, top of his school, got a scholarship on one of the best universities.

Personality: quiet and hard working, introvert and liked quiet placed as a child. Became arrogante as he grew up, doing many thing to attract his family's attention and desperte for affection./ Cold on the outside but cares deeply about those he loves, quiet, slightly introvert, doesn't express himself much calm, rational, easily bored.

Likes: as a child: peace, quiet places, read, warm sun and animals; teenage: partyjng, warm sun, alcohol, messing up/teasing people /peace, order, efficiency, quiet places, read, warm, studying magic, vanilla.

Deslikes: child: not having anyone to play with, cold places, noisy people; teenage: being ignored, cold places, getting high, naive people/ desorder, noisy people, imcompetent people, cold, chocolate.

Appearance: messy silver hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders, muscle body, 1.87m tall, 23/6cm of dick.

Sex position: top/dominant (to all)

Likes: seeing his parter cover in his cum, blinking holes, chests, thighs, obidient subs, toys (give), covering his sub/s with bruises and teeth marks, loves taking care of his subs, having his balls played with, hearing them beg and moan, office sex.

Deslikes: blood (give and receive) , pain (receive) subs being disrespectful to him, giving heavy punishements to his subs, anything near his hole.

__/___