Chapter 9

Alex's Pov.

When the training was over, two hours and a half later, i went to the locker room to change clothes like the rest of the boys.

Obviously, there is a spell to change clothes in a flash, but it is a pretty high one tho, of course i can do it, but why would i pass the chance to see some naked young man?

'I sound like a pervert' i thought, but i do like a 16 years so it's not that bad.

While i admire the physical body of the boys, the locker room slowly got empty and when it was almost my eyes fell on the Capture targets' body.

Each of them have a different phisic, but each of them are attractive in different ways.

An image passed by my mind, but i immediately buried it deep before something bad happened.

But that image led me to have a boner, a very notable one at that.

I cast light Ball, a 1st tier spell, and slowly i manipulated the mana threads to form an illusion that cover my crotch area, making it look normal again.

Even tho someone with an extreme mana sensitivity may sense something, they won't be able to tell what's wrong.

When the locker room was finally empty, i took this chance to free my dick from my tight boxers.

I let out a relieved breath, before i slowly starts strockibg my meat.

My head fall back against the wall as i closed my eyes and let my mind wander as i immerse in my fantasies.

Althouth, i was focus on pleasuring myself, i was still aware of my surroundings, so i immediately noticed someone coming back to the lockers.

The familiar mana of Kyle appeared.

I smirked a but, deciding to give a show for him.

When i felt his eyes on me, i slowly let my hand passed thought my abs up to my chest, my other hand was busy teasing the head of my dick, using the pre-cum as lub.

I let out a grunt with the pleasure coursing through me, finally, i felt a pull and that was the sign to cum.

My chest, abs and hand was all covered in white.

I took my hand to my mouth and lick the cum off my finger, licking my lips a bit when i ate it all.

Finally, i looked at frozen and shocked boy.

"Enjoyed the show?" I asked him.

He disappeared before he answered me, leaving me a bit shocked, but i just shook my head and smiled a bit more.

'A 2nd tier spell, at the border of the the 3rd, Blink. It allows the caster to move up to 10 meters in a split second when mastered' i thought recognizing the spell he did.

I glanced around, trying to find the reason as to why he would come back here.

It didn't take long to find a lost neckless under the seats.

I, first, took a quick shower before grabbing the neckless, leaving the locker room and heading to the classtoom.

Kyle's Pov.

I had walked quite some distance when i realized u didn't have my neck esse with me.

I let out a sigh, turned around and went back to the lockers.

After i went in, i froze in shock before the scenes in front of me.

There, a boy with white hair was naked while sitting with his head against the wall.

His naked troso had sweat dripping down, running along the edge of his well define muscules.

I watched, hypnotized and shocked, as he runs a hand through his body.

My eyes travel down, folling his other hand, to his dick.

My mouth was watering and i couldn't take my eyes off the pre-cum that he spread on the head of his dick.

He let out a breath, closely followed by a grunt as spurts of cum came one after the other, painting his chest and abs in white.

I followed his cum covered hand up to his mouth where he lick it off skillfully as if he had done that thousand times before.

Then, suddenly, he turns to look at me and panick, the deep voice that came out of those smirking lips reach my ears while his dark blue eyes were focused on me.

"Enjoyed the show?"