Chapter 7

I went to back of the classroom and sat near the window, this way i can overlook the whole room and keep an eye on how the plot goes.

It didn't take long for the room to get divided, the secondary characters were in a group, the villains and followers in another and then the little friend group of the male leads.

I, on the other hand, stayed out of them all.

It took a while for the classroom to fill with students and just before the teacher arrived, Bianca and Tyler arrived out of breath and with a bit of sweat on their foreheads.

They sat down on the avaiable seats just as the teacher came in.

According to the plot of the game, Bianca got lost on the way here because she doesn't know how to read a map. Tyler, on the other hand, was late because he slept in and if he is like the game said, he probably forgot to eat breakfast and for someone who eats well, he must be hungry by now.

Tyler's Pov.

My day started like any other, that is until i saw the time since then it was a race to get ready and arrive in time for the lesson, the first one no less.

On my way i bumped into Bianca and the two of us went running around the school until we reached our classroom, fortunately we are on the same class.

As soon as i sat down, the relieve was immediate.

The teacher walked in and lesson started, but my focus wasn't on the board, it was on my empty stomach which haven't stopped protesting.

I glanced around hoping that no one heard my stomach growling in hunger.

Just as i was about the let a breath of relieve i felt something poking the top of my head.

I reached out to my head and grabbed something out of it.

It was paper plane.

I undone the origami and read the message inside.

Do you have a monster in your stomach? I could hear it growl from here.

P. S- Inject your mana into the paper.

I raised a brow, curious as to what would happened if i did.

So, i followed the instructions and inject my mana into the paper.

I watched a bit amazed as the paper transformed to a red and fresh apple to eat.

I glances around hoping to find a clue as to who gave me something to eat.

That's when i found him, right at the back of the classroom, with white covering his face a little, blue eyes looking through the window and a red apple close to his mouth.

As if sensing my gaze he look over to me, he smirked before going back to the window.

I felt my cheeks heat up as he turn to the front again.

"Are you okay, Tyler?" Bianca wispered beside me "You are a little red" she put her hand on my forehead, but she took it back when she confirmed that I'm okay.

"I'm alright, Bianca. No need to worry" I assured her before starting to pay attention to the lesson.

"As everyone knows mana is everywhere and for one to store it in the body is necessary a technique to guide the mana that acomulate in the body into the core" the man was explaining "As the path that guides the mana become cleaner, your magic will also become stonger. Depending on what type of mana your body absorbs from the enviourment, your affinity with the elements also change. One person can better absorbs fire man while another can better absorb water mana. It all depends on what your body or breathing technique favors" he said.

The lesson went on until the next period, most of us stayed in the classroom while some left.

From the corner of my eye, i notice the white haired boy was still looking out at the window.

"Do you know who is he?" i asked Bianca, pointing at the boy from the back with my chin.

"I think i heard about him" she replied, tilting her head a little "Ah, he's Alexandre Heartstone, youngest son of Duke Brian" she exclaimed "Why do you ask?" she questioned with big curious eyes.

"Nothing" I looked away, feeling my cheeks growing hot, again.

'Why do I feel so flushed when think about him?'
___

Author's note:

Thank you so much everyone for reading my story. I honestly didn't expect many people to like my story.

Btw, feel free to give me feed back or give ideas for the plot because im just writing without a solid plot for the story.