Chapter 3: The Rating Game!

It's night of the Rating Game and everyone is waiting in the clubroom getting ready. Kiba was sharpening his sword, Koneko was putting on her fingerless gloves on, Akeno and Rias are drinking tea, while Issei and Asia were sitting on the couch, when they heard the door open, with Sona and Tsubaki walking in, followed by Y/n and Boa.

Sona: Sorry if we're interrupting anything.

Boa: We just wanted to come wish you all luck.

Rias: No worries, Sona, Boa. Come in.

Akeno: Glad you guys could make it.

Issei: It's nice to see you Y/n-Sensei.

Y/n: Y/n-sensei, huh? I kinda like the ring of that.

Boa: Please don't inflate his ego even more...

Y/n: My ego is not that big.

Everyone: Yes it is...

Rias: I assume Sona and Tsubaki are here to broadcast the game to the other families who are going to watch?

Issei: Broadcast? So we're going to be watched huh?

Rias: That's right.

Sona: It's Rias's first Rating Game. I wouldn't miss an event like this for anything.

Y/n: Plus, Me and My peerage helped train these rascals, I wanna see ours and their hard work pay off.

Rias: Well, I'll try and make it interesting for you.

Suddenly, the familiar white magic circle appeared and Grayfia emerged from it.

Grayfia: Its almost time. I hope your ready for this my lad.y.

Rias: Yes, we're ready when ever you are.

Grayfia: In a few moments we'll use this magic circle to transport you and your team to the battlefield.

Issei and Asia looked at Grayconfused.

Issei: What battlefield?

Boa: It's an alternate space created for the game, because it's not real you will have full authority to do some damage and even burn it to the ground if you wanted, just like we did during our first rating game....

Y/n: Ah jeez... We really did destroy that place....

(The Aftermath of Y/n's First Rating Game, Colorized, 2022.)

Sona: We'll be in the student council room in a boradcast booth, calling the game

Sona: We'll be in the student council room in a boradcast booth, calling the game. We'll be cheering you on. Good luck.

Rias: Thanks a lot. Just try and keep the play by play fair.

Y/n: I'll make sure she does.

Boa: He means, that I'll be making sure she does.

Y/n: What she sai- HEY WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!