Chapter 10: A Punishment! The Four Horsewomen of Beating Y/n's Ass!

Currently, Y/n, Issei, Koneko, Kiba, and Saji are all disguised as Priests walking down the street and then Y/n speaks up.

Y/n: Ya know, I once had a dream where I had become a priest, then I met a man named Alucard, we had a lot of good fights. Then I drove a nail into my heart and became a Tree, I think. Speaking of that, yall ever watched Boondock Saints? It's a good movie.

Issei: No....

Saji: Are we sure he is a Yonko Maou?

Koneko: Trust me, he is. He might be as dumb as a brick sometimes, but his battle knowledge and power is top tier if not one of the best in the underworld.

Y/n: So I was thinking we should go somewhere without people.

Kiba: I was thinking we could to that place where we killed Viser.

Y/n: Viser?

Issei: Remember that story I told you about the girl with lazer nipples?

Saji: That was actually true?!

Konkeo: Yeah, that was back when Issei was a perv, he thought she was pretty.

Issei: She was for like 2 seconds, then she showed the lower half and nobody wants that shit...

The five of them started walking forward and Y/n and Issei felt a presence with Koneko and Kiba feeling it a bit after them, the recognized it as Holy Power, Saji eventually felt it as well.

Y/n: We got company...

Issei then looked up and saw someone standing on the roof.

Issei: Above!

The figure jumped down and was revealed to be someone Y/n and Saji didn't know, but Issei and the others did, he clashed swords with Kiba, before jumping back.

???: I've been meaning to thank you for earlier.

Kiba: Thank me for what?

Y/n: Is that the Stray Priest that tried to hurt Asia?

Issei: Yeah that's the psychotic bastard. His name is Freed.

Freed: Oh, hi! If it isn't the little midget and her friends.

He then looked at Y/n.

Freed: And a Farmer?

Y/n: For god sakes, just because I have a Straw Hat doesn't mean I'm a Farmer!

Koneko: We should be careful with that sword. It's powerful.

Y/n: Hold on! This feels...familiar? 

Issei: I know what you mean, this is an Excalibur!

Issei then took off the priest outfit and summon Shusui and the Boosted Gear.

Ddraig: BOOST!

Y/n: I'll let you guys deal with this, he's not worth my time.