Chapter 7: Omphalos, The Realm of Y/n! What's wrong with Kiba?

Right now, Y/n is sleeping in his bed, he wakes up feeling something on his chest, he pulls up the covers to see Erza sleeping on his chest. He smiles and gives her a peck on the forehead.

(Oops silly me, did I forget to mention Y/n and Erza are together?)

Erza then begins to wake up and looks at Y/n and smiles.

Erza: Good Morning~

Y/n: Morning to you as well.

Erza sighs happily.

Erza: You know, I've been thinking. We've been together for the longest time?

Y/n: I think for at least 5 or 6 decades? Back when we were in Fairy Tail.

Erza: I'm really glad I met you, you saved me from my inner despair.

Y/n: I'm glad I met you too, you really are My Titania~

Erza: Are you are My Emperor~

Y/n: You wanna take a quick shower?

Erza gives him a lustful smirk.

Erza: You know it.

Y/n: Nice.

Y/n then picks her up and carries her to the shower, the two then have a nice and long shower, let's just say, thank god for Soundproof Barriers. After the shower and getting dressed, the two of them saw Asia standing outside Issei's room.

A/n: (Y/n and Erza moved in with Rias, Issei, and Asia on the orders of Sirzechs.)

Y/n: Good Morning Asia.

Asia: Morning, Big Bro.

Erza: When did this start?

Asia: Y/n reminds me of my other big brother that helped raised me, he was the only one who fought against my exile from the church.

Y/n: Oh do you remember what he looked like?

Asia: He had blonde hair and a burn scar.

 Y/n freezes in place and thinks.