Chapter 6: Udon and Unparalleled Knife Skills

(I decided to skip the Pharaoh OVA since I can't really work it into Issei's new character development and also the Opposite Day OVA doesn't work either due to the previously mentioned issue, but don't worry this one does.)

The school day had ended once again at Kuoh Academy, Y/n, Erza, Issei, Kiba, Asia, now being accompanied by a visiting Uta were making their way to the ORC club room, most of them were surprised and confused to see Rias, Akeno, and Koneko watching Sona and Tsubaki kneading dough.

Y/n: So which one of you is going to explain why Sona and Tsubaki and kneading dough? And also how dare you make food without me.

Rias: We made a little bet and the agreement was who ever lost would make udon.

Y/n: They lost the bet didn't they?

Issei: Must be, only reason that makes sense to why they are making the dough.

Uta: Seems like it.

Akeno: It's traditional to make it from scratch.

Y/n: That it is.

Sona took a break from kneading and looked over at Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: It takes.... a bit more....

Tsubaki continues to knead the dough while Rias giggles.

Rias: I suppose there's nothing for it. We'll lend you a hand.

Sona adjusted her glasses and looked at Rias.

Sona: No. We need no pity from the enemy.

Rias: Please don't misunderstand, Sona

Rias: Please don't misunderstand, Sona. We just want to have really good udon. Right, Koneko?

Koneko: Udon is the pinnancle of flour creations

Y/n: Yes, yes it is.

Uta: Udon is the pinnancle of flour creations.

Issei: I take it Uta really likes Udon as well?

Y/n: Yes, yes she does.

Y/n then saw Rias, Uta, and Koneko standing next to Sona and Tsubaki.