Rewrite

Hey Guys, there's a reason this story hasn't been updated in nearly 3 weeks, I've been thinking about rewriting it and have begun a rough draft of the rewrite, I kind of went a bit crazy and added way too many characters for me to keep track of and give them all equal screen time, mainly with Y/n's Peerage and that lead me to not even wanting to write chapters most of the time, so I'm officially announcing a rewrite of this story, the main character will still be a Haki user and have Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji's powers but with a bit of a twist, but Haki will be heavily limited in who can use it. Don't worry, Issei won't be a pervert in the story (well he still will be but definitely not as bad) and Y/n will instead of a L/n-Gremory, will just be a Hyoudou (adopted) and also there will maybe be a very minimal amount of characters from One Piece. Uta is 100% confirmed for the rewrite (mainly because I love her and she's rn my number one One Piece girl) and maybe others will show up as either rivals or one-shot allies. I hope you guys can understand that this story got out of hand really quickly for me and it was just way too many characters to include and give equal screentime. I also plan on giving Issei a hidden power that will be revealed later. I want this story to be one of my best works, I will let you all know when the rewrite chapter is available.