Chapter 8: A Trio Reunited! Ace and Y/n's Sworn Brother!

Currently, Y/n was walking to the Academy with Erza, he was thinking about the events that had transpired the day before.

(Flashback)

Rias: Holy Swords are the most dangerous weapon against the devils. Simply by touching one burns a devils body and most importantly, being cut by one means instant death to the devils. The truth is a holy sword can annihilate a devil.

Issei: There is one question I do have about possibly negating the effect. Would Haki work?

Y/n: Yes it does, I've been attacked by Holy Sword users before and using Armament Haki does decrease the effects greatly but not entirely.

Issei: Interesting, still sounds a bit intense though.

Rias: It is. The fact that those who can use one are extraordinaryly rare is the biggest weakness of the holy swords. The church tried what they could, they tried to raise people artificially. 

Erza: We believe it was to allow people to wield Excalibur.

Issei: Like King Arthur Excalibur?

Y/n: It's a phony compared to the real power of one...

Issei: Huh?

Erza: Many years ago, me and Y/n met the Real King Arthur, or well the spirit of her.

Issei/Asia: King Arthur was a Woman?!

Y/n: Yep, Artoria Pendragon, what a woman she was. Anyway, we should mention the Holy Sword Project.

Issei: Holy Sword Project?

Asia: The church must have kept it a big secret, because I've never heard of it.

Rias: It does make sense, it's in the past now. I heard the project was a complete failure.

Y/n: It was...

Rias: And Kiba was the only survivor.

(End of Flashback)

Erza: You alright Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking about something.

Erza: Alright, tell me if you need to.

Y/n: Will do.

The two continued walking, when they both stopped walking, the two looked at each other and nodded. The two then rushed to the Academy and they saw three white cloaked figures. One with something wraped on their back and another one with a metal pipe and they were talking to Sona and Tsubaki. After a bit, they walked away and Y/n and Erza walked up to them.

Y/n: You two okay?

The two of them turned around to see Y/n and Erza.

Sona: Yes, Y/n. We're fine.

Erza: Members of the Church?

Tsubaki: Exactly.

Sona: They walked to talk to Rias and You two about something.

Sona: About something very important. But they didn't tell us what.

Y/n: I have a strange feeling I already know...

(Timeskip)

It was currently lunch time and Y/n was underneath a tree eating a bento box he had made that morning, he would normally eat with Erza, but she was eating with the Kendo Club. Y/n then heard footsteps and looked over and saw Koneko.